Chapter 5

Juliana pov

We caught up to Nemona.

"All right, this here is Poco Path take a look"

We looked around and saw lots of familiar and unfamiliar pokemon either running around, flying in the air, hanging down from trees, and hiding in bushes.

"Wow, look at all the pokemon" Florian squealed in excitement.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful here" I smiled.

"I'm glad you two like it, it's a path that leads to adventure for you and me. Out here, things are different than in town you're gonna see wild pokemon out and about"

"Wow, so we don't have to worry about finding them from hiding?" Florian asks.

"That's right" Nemona nodded.

"But anyway, they'll be on the path and in grass and such"

"Awesome" I cheered.

"But heads up if you get to close to one, you'll have to battle, but since you guys have Sprigatito and Quaxly, it shouldn't be a problem right?"

"Nah, we'll be fine right sis?"

"Right"

"That's great to hear, but if you want to try to catch a pokemon you gotta use a pokeball, I've got tons so you guys can have a few"

She gave both Florian and I 5 pokeballs.

"Thanks" Florian and I say.

"Now try and catch a pokemon"

Florian caught himself a Pawmi and I caught a Fletchling. We felt super proud of our partners.

"Good work Quaxly"

"You too Sprigatito"

They both let out happy yelps and we returned them back into their pokeballs.

"Haha, that was awesome you both caught your very first pokemon congrats" Nemona smiled big.

"Thanks Nemona, we appreciate it" I say in gratefulness.

"I'm crummy when it comes to actually catching pokemon, maybe you should give me some tips"

"I'm sure you're good at catching pokemon Nemona" Florian chuckled nervously.

"Awww, that's nice of you to say Florian"

"But anyway, both of you have some more pokeballs just in case, not every catch works out"

Then she gave us both 10 more pokeballs.

"Thanks again Nemona"

"Yeah thanks" Florian grinned.

"Now remember you two, weaken the pokemon than throw the pokeball, got it?"

"We got it" Florian and I say with huge grins.

"Now go battle those wild pokemon and catch some of them" Nemona encouraged.

"We will, I'm gonna catch them all" Florian cheered.

"If you try and catch all of them Florian, we'll never get to school" I joked while laughing.

"Yeah true, maybe just a few will due for now"

"Sounds like a plan" Nemona winked.

"Let's meet up at that lighthouse over there, you can see our school from the top"

"Ooooooooooo, I wanna see it" I say in excitement.

"Me to"

"Alright, I'll meet you there"

Then we started to look around for a bit, battled all different kinds of pokemon to help train our partners and we even found items on the ground to. After we battled for a while, we were finally ready to head to the lighthouse.

"Pew, we sure got ourselves a good workout" Florian panted while whipping the sweat off his forehead.

"Yeah I know, but it's been fun so far"

"True, but I wonder what our school's gonna be like?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"I don't know, I wonder to not gonna lie I'm nervous"

"I am to, but don't worry as long as we're together, we'll be okay" Florian says while grabbing my hand and squeezed it gently.

I smiled at him.

"You're right, thanks Florian"

Before we could say anything else, we heard a fimiliar voice from behind us. We turned and saw Nemona.

"Hey Florian, Juliana, you two getting the hang of catching pokemon?"

"You bet" I nodded.

"That great, can I see what-"

She was cut off from two loud cries, it made us all jump with startled looks on our faces.

"Whoa, what was that?" I ask while looking around us.

"I don't know, I've never heard cries like that before" says Florian.

Then we heard them again.

"There they are again, could they be some strong pokemon's or something?" Nemona questioned.

"Maybe, should we look around?" I ask.

"I think we should, let's find out what pokemon's let out those cries, let's all spilt up and look around"

"Good idea" says Florian.

"But be careful, there's a unsafe cave not far from here, so steer clear"

We both nodded.

"And your Rotom phones can help keep you guys safe, but watch where you step by these cliffs" Nemona warned.

"How would they help us?" I ask in curiosity.

"Oh you'll know, but let's split up and find where those cries came from"

After Nemona went searching, Florian And I looked at each other.

"Where do you think those cries came from?" I questioned.

"I don't know, let's try that way and see if that's where those cries were coming from" Florian suggested while pointing to where a cliff was that probably will give a view of the beach.

"Okay" I nodded.