Chapter 24

Juliana pov

We were all talking until out of nowhere, Koraidon and Miraidon came out which took all of us by surprise.

"Argh, what's up with those things, they just come out of their balls on their own whenever they want" Arven groaned.

Koraidon leaned closer to Florian and started to sniff his sandwich and Miraidon was doing the same with my sandwich.

"Hey now, no those aren't for you" Arven glares then shook his head.

They both kept looking at our sandwiches and we let them have them. Koraidon and Miraidon began to munch on them.

"Hey, I went through all the trouble of making those for you guys, and you just give them away?" Arven pouted.

"Well they were hungry to, it's not our fault you didn't make them any sandwiches" Florian crossed his arms.

"Well I hope you realize that's all there was, so now there's none left for you guys"

"That's okay, guilty as charge I kinda was snacking while waiting for you to make the sandwiches so I wasn't hungry anyway" Florian chuckled.

"Florian, but anyway that's totally fine" I smiled.

"Aw come on, now you're making me feel like I'm the selfish jerk here" Arven shook his head with a frown.

"You kinda were, from not making Koraidon and Miraidon sandwiches just because you don't like them for a reason we don't know about" Florian says in sarcastic.

"Alright you guys that's enough, I thought you were gonna get along" I frowned while trying to make sure that they don't start fighting.

"Sorry sis" Florian frowned.

"I do have a reason, they ruined my childhood" Arven glared.

"Huh?" both Florian and I say in confusion.

"How did they ruin your childhood?" Florian asks.

"That's none of your business"

"Hey, don't talk that way, we're just wondering and we're helping you so you shouldn't act like that" Florian glared and growled while speaking.

"Well don't ask"

"C'mon guys, please calm down, I can't stand to see my brother and friend arguing like this"

"Sorry Juliana" Arven frowned.

"I'm sorry sis, he was making me mad"

"I was making you mad, you were making me mad, you started it"

"Me, how did I start it?"

"By asking how these two brutes ruined my childhood, and telling me how I should act and not act" Arven growled.

"Well sorry for trying to get some respect from you"

"Guys please calm down" I begged.

"JULIANA, STAY OUT OF THIS!"

I jumped when Arven yelled at me.

"DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT MY SISTER, HAS YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU ANY MANNERS!?"

"DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MY PARENTS TAUGHT ME, WHAT IF THEY NEVER TAUGHT ME ANYTHING!?"

"I'M SURE THEY HAVE, HOW ARE YOU THE FAMOUS PROFESSORS SADA AND TURO'S SON!?"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THE PROFESSORS SON, EVERYONE AT SCHOOL CALLS ME THAT, AND I'M SICK OF IT!"

"WELL YOU ARE AREN'T YOU, NOW STOP YELLING AND APOLOGIZE TO MY SISTER!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO STOP YELLING, AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT SHE WAS TRYING TO GET IN BETWEEN SOMETHING THAT ISN'T HER BUSINESS!"

"YOU STILL NEED TO APOLOGIZE, AFTER ALL SHE'S THE FIRST PERSON WHO WANTS TO HELP YOU!"

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T NEED HER HELP OR YOURS NO MORE!"

My heart broked at his words, then I felt tears in my eyes.

~~~~

Arven pov

I gasped when those last words came out of my mouth, and I saw that Juliana looked like she was gonna cry. I felt horrible that me and Florian are fighting when we promised her that we were gonna get along.

"Sis, you okay?"

Florian was hugging Juliana to comfort her.

I was about to say something when I got cut off by seeing Juliana's shoulders shake, she was crying and it was all my fault, I felt heartbroken by the sight.

~~~~

Juliana pov

I cried in silent in Florian's chest, I thought Arven was my friend, but I was wrong and realized that my brother was right about Arven being a jerk.

"Florian, can we leave now?"

"Yeah, let's go"

"Guys wait"

"Just shut up Arven, we had enough and good luck finding those Herba Mystica's on your own because were not helping you anymore, and we ain't your friends anymore either so goodbye" Florian says in anger.

We got on Koraidon and Miraidon and began to head to school since it was getting late, for some reason Miraidon was more faster then before, but I wasn't in the mood to know why right now.

After we arrived to school, Florian and I went to our rooms after wishing each other goodnight, after getting into my pajamas, I lay in bed with a frown on my face.

"After what we did, he treats us like that, I thought he was my friend" I thought while closing my eyes and tears began to come out.

I hope tomorrow is better, then I fell asleep.