Chapter 13

Juliana pov

We got in front of the girl with glares on our faces.

"Hey, you leave this girl alone"

"Yeah, who do you think you are, forcing someone to do something they don't wanna do" Florian says while glaring at them.

"You two want in as well, if you're here to sign up we'll get to you next, we're nearly to getting this one" says the boy.

"Do you have cotton in your ears or something, because it's obvious that she doesn't want to join your gang" says Florian.

"And who are you guys anyway?"

"We're Team Star, we burn so bright it hurts to look at, but you know that right?" the girl asks.

"No" Florian and I answered while we shook our heads.

"Ugh, what a couple of ignorant little nobody's" the girl comment.

"Umm...are you talking about us or about you two?" I ask in sarcastic.

"Good one sis" Florian laughed.

This made the girl more mad then she already was, she started to stomp her feet.

"I'm finally part of Team Star and still I get no respect, I gotta work my way up the ranks"

"What a baby" Florian comment while whispering in my ear.

I nodded in agreement.

"We can't just let something like this slide, we've gotta battle them yeah?" the boy asks.

"You're right, let's battle together as in having a double battle"

"Count me in"

"Let's make these fresh faced nobody's end up seeing stars"

I looked at the girl behind us.

"Just stay behind us, we'll take care of these guys" I say in determination.

She nodded.

We took our places.

"Ready sis?"

"You bet, let's show them our twin power"

For some reason, they started doing a star shape pose which was weird, but we didn't bother to ask.

The girl called out a pokemon that we've never seen before.

"What pokemon is that?"

"It's a Shroodle" the girl from behind us answered.

Then the boy called out his Yungoos. Then I called out Sprigatito and Florian called out his Quaxly, before any of us could call out a move, we were stopped by a familiar voice.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?"

We all turned to see Nemona and she didn't look happy.

"Oh no, it's the student council dweeb" the girl gasped.

"She's gonna report us if we don't get out of here"

"Uhh...Nemona, we can explain"

"I can't believe you two"

We both started sweating like crazy, since she didn't look happy.

"You don't need to go find other people to battle, you'll have all the battles you ever need with me" Nemona laughed.

Florian and my jaws dropped.

"That's not what really happened"

"It was those Team Star punks" says Florian.