Chapter 10

Juliana pov

Arven sent out his Skwovet and I sent out Sprigatito.

"These memories are leaving a bad taste in my mouth, and I want it gone"

"What is he talking about?" I wondered to myself but I didn't ask.

The battle went on for a little bit, until I asked Sprigatito to use leafage and Arven's Skwovet was down.

"Whoa, awesome sis" Florian says with a huge grin.

"Seems like you know a thing or two about battling" Arven comment.

"Wow Juliana, that was awesome" Nemona grinned.

"I guess I wasn't gonna stand a chance of using some pokemon I'd just caught"

"You just caught that Skwovet and battled with it against my sister's Sprigatito, not very smart of you" Florian chuckled sarcastically.

"Florian be nice, I think he did really well"

~~~~

Arven pov

I felt touched at how kind Juliana was and her comment about my battling skills made me happy even though I'm not good at it. For some reason, I felt my cheeks heat up.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"Anyway, if you two really think you can take Koraidon and Miraidon off my hands for me, you'll need these"

Arven handed both Florian and I a pokeball.

"There pokeballs that these brutes been kept in"

"The one you're holding is Miraidon's and the other one is Koraidon's pokeball"

This surprised both of us that he's just giving these pokemon's to us.

"Sure, we can take them so they don't deal with a jerk like you anymore" Florian comment.

"Florian" I warned.

"What, I was saying the truth"

"Please be nice"

"Okay, so why'd you have them?" Nemona asks.

He ignored her again.

"Anyway, those guys are your problems now not mine, good luck"

Then Arven ran off.

"What, hey can you not hear me or something!?"

"Fine, be that way but you better show up for school!" Nemona called out while waving.

"What a weirdo" Florian comment.

"Agreed" Nemona nodded.

Then Koraidon and Miraidon walked up to us and we returned them to their pokeballs.

"Wow, he just have these pokemon even though we just met" I say with a surprise look on my face.

"Like I said, he's a weirdo"

"Florian c'mon, I don't want you getting bullied by him that's why you need to be nice"

"Look at the bright side, at least he helped you with your arm" says Nemona.

"Yeah, so he's probably nice"

"I still don't like him"

"But anyway, that Arven guy definitely knows more than he's letting on"

"I wonder how he knows so much about Koraidon and Miraidon?" I questioned.

"Who knows"

"Hey Nemona, who are professor Sada and professor Turo you mentioned before?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"Oh, there famous professors here in the Paldea Region"

"So Arven is their son?"

"Yes"

"He didn't seem to happy when you mentioned them" says Florian.

"I'm just guessing but maybe he doesn't like being called the professor's son, I think he prefers people calling him by his name, I mean if our mom was famous and people always called us that famous women's son and daughter, I wouldn't like it" I frowned.

"I didn't think of that, you could be right sis"

"Well if I ever see him again, we're going to battle so I can get some answers outta him"

"Nemona, you can't just force someone to give you answers" I frowned.

"Nemona, can we check out the top of the lighthouse now?" Florian asks.

"Oh right, let's get climbing I can't wait to show you the view of our school" Nemona squealed in excitement.

Then she ran ahead of us and climbed up the ladder, then we followed her when we got to the top we were amazed at the view.

"Look you two, that's Mesagoza"

We were more amazed.

"Wow" Florian gasped.

"The view is so beautiful" I smiled.

"Do you all see that big building with the pokeball on it?"

We nodded.

"That's our school"

"Double wow" Florian gasped again.

"It's gonna be so great to have you two in the same class" Nemona smiled.

"I'm looking forward to it" I smiled big.

"I am to, but I hate thinking about all the school work that were gonna be doing" Florian pouted.

"Stop complaining bro" I chuckled.

He stuck his tongue out.

"I can't wait to get back, we're gonna learn so much...and battle so so much"

"I had a feeling you were gonna say" I laughed.

"Isn't it awesome what you can see from up here?"

"It sure is" Florian nodded.

"Yeah, this will be something I'll never forget" I smiled at my brother and Nemona.

"Mountains, forests, grasslands, beautiful nature stuff, as far as I can see" Nemona smiled.

"I can't wait to explore everything here in the Paldea Region" I squealed.

"Me to, this is exciting"

"And you know what's waiting for you two all over these natural spaces?"

"What?" Florian and I ask.

"Tons of pokemon"

"Oh yeah" we both chuckled.

We all turned to each other.

"Consider this me officially telling you, welcome to the Paldea Region" Nemona smiled.

"Thanks Nemona" I smiled big.

"Yeah thanks" Florian smiled.

"But anyway, this is gonna be a hike to get to school from here so let's make it to Los Platos, it's not to far from here"

"Sounds like a plan" Florian gave her a thumbs up.

"C'mon you two, let's go"

We both nodded.

Then she ran ahead of us.

"Alright, ready for this?" Florian asks.

"Yep" I nodded.

Then we climbed down the ladder.