Chapter 22

(A/n: Now the order that Florian and Juliana go to from gyms, with Arven, and team star is the order I went on in pokemon violet, so heads up)

Juliana pov

"Welcome to the Cortondo gym"

After he did some stuff, he looked at us again.

"You two would be challengers Florian and Juliana, yes?"

"Yes sir" Florian answered.

"Great, now in order to face gym leader Katy, you'll first need to pass the gym test"

"What do we have to do?" I questioned in curiosity.

"Here at the Cortondo gym, that means taking on the olive roll" the man grinned big.

"The olive roll?" Florian and I exclaimed in shock.

"Olive production is a big part of life in Cortondo, we've held the olive harvest festival here each year for generation to usher in bumper crops, to pass our gym test you'll need to roll an olive shaped ball at the way to the goal" the man explained.

"Your efforts should help ensure, we get a great olive harvest next year too, the staffer over at the olive rolling field will explain the rules to you two in further detail"

"How will we find the location?" I ask in curiosity.

"I'll register the location in your map app, it's just to the north of town, now get out their and have fun" the man waved with a big smile on his face.

After we got outside, Florian and I looked at our maps and the olive rolling field isn't to far from here.

"I wonder how this olive roll thing is supposed to be like?" Florian wondered.

"I don't know, I guess we'll just have to wait and see for ourselves when we get there" I shrugged my shoulders.

"True, let's go"

I nodded.

After walking for a while, we finally made it. We were amazed at the place.

"Wow" I gasped.

"Yeah and look theirs the staff, c'mon"

"I'm right behind you"

After the staff told us how the olive roll thing works, Florian went first and he passed it in flying colors, then I got my turn and I passed as well. After the staff congratulated us, we went back to the gym and the man at the desk was surprised that we passed so now we were able to face Katy.

"Alright sis, since I went first in the olive roll you should go first to battling Katy"

"Are you sure bro, I mean your more excited into battling the gym leaders"

"True, but ladies are first" Florian smiled.

"Well okay, thanks Florian I am kinda nervous since we'll be having a crowd watching us"

"Me to, but we can do it so let's go out there and do our best" Florian cheered.

"Yeah" I cheered as well.

When we got to the battle field, Florian joined the crowd while I got on the field. I saw a women who I assume was Katy feeding a Vivillon.

 I saw a women who I assume was Katy feeding a Vivillon