Chapter 21

Juliana pov

We were walking on a path that was leading us to Cortondo and we battled alot of pokemon like. Hoppip, Mareep, Yungoos, Smoilv, Starly, Happiny, Maschiff, Sunkern, Combee, Kricketot, Diglett, Skwovet, and Fletchling's. And we battled a bunch of trainers and both Sprigatito and Quaxly evolved into Floragato and Quaxwell.

Right now, me, Florian, and our pokemon were having lunch. We were eating some sandwiches.

Ah, what a lovely day for a picnic" I sighed happily.

"Yeah it is" Florian nodded.

"So anyway, wee need to discuss on how to battle Katy"

"She specializes bug type pokemon, so Fletchling would be a big advantage" Florian patted Fletchling's head which caused it to chirp in happiness.

"That's true, but which pokemon do you plan on using, I know Drowzee is a psychic type so it's weak against bug types"

"Yeah, the only options I have are Quaxwell and Pawmi, I don't know how much stronger they are with bug type pokemon but I'll still beat her" Florian grinned in confidence.

I laughed at his enthusiasm, after a while we got done eating and returned all our pokemon back into their pokeballs, then continued to head towards Cortondo.

"Hey sis, what are we gonna do after defeating Katy?"

"Well, our next destination should be to go back to Mesagoza and go through the east gate and head to the road that leads to a city called Artazon because according to the titan pokemon location that Arven gave me, theirs supposed to be a titan pokemon their"

"Do we really have to help him jerk, I don't like him" Florian pouted.

"C'mon Florian, he needs our help and he's really nice maybe if you got to know him, you would believe me"

"I don't know sis, I just didn't like how he when we first met him"

"I understand that but even so, that doesn't mean he's a bad person, he probably just woke up on the wrong of the bed, remember sometimes we do, but that doesn't make us bad people right?"

"No of course not...and your right, I guess I should get to know him, and apologize for being rude to him"

"That's my bro" I smiled.

He smiled back.

Finally, we made it to Cortondo and we were amazed at the sight of the city.

"Wow" I gasped.

"Yeah, and look theirs the pokemon center, let's go heal our pokemon before we head to the gym" Florian suggested.

"Good idea bro"

After we went to the pokemon center, we went to find the gym, and after we walked around we finally found it.

"Well, here we are"

"I can't believe we're really here, our first gym" Florian grinned.

"Yeah I know, let's do this" I cheered.

"Yeah" Florian cheered as well.

After we got inside, to our surprise we saw Nemona.

"Hey Nemona" Florian called out.

She turned to us and smiled.

"Oh hey Florian Juliana, come to see this gym huh?"

"You bet" Florian grinned.

"Then that can mean one thing"

"What" I ask in curiosity.

"You guys are out to earn some gym badges and take on the pokemon league aren't you?"

"Yes" Florian and I nodded.

"Yesss, I knew it, I'm so glad I asked you guys to do it" Nemona cheered.

"We're glad you did to" I smiled.

"Heads up, before you can battle the gym leader, you guys gotta pass a certain challenge set by them, their gym test"

"Gym test?" I questioned.

"That's right, here's how it goes"

"Every gym's test is different, if you ask the lobby staff about it, they'll tell you what's up" Nemona explained.

She then gave both me and Florian 3 super potions.

"Thanks Nemona" I smiled.

"Yeah thanks"

"No problem, ahhh, I'm so glad you guys are aiming to be champions, this is the best news ever" Nemona smiled more bigger then ever.

"Man, I'm so excited I can barely sit still"

We laughed at her excitement.

"Guess I'll go battle some trainers that I run into, see ya guys" Nemona ran off.

"She sure is full of energy" I chuckled.

"Well, let's get to it" Florian cheered.

"Yeah" I nodded.

Then we walked up to the guy at the desk.