Chapter 32

Juliana pov

"You look fimiliar" Florian comment.

"Nah, this is the first time we met, I think you have me confused with someone else" Clive chuckled.

For some reason, he reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it.

"So...Clive, can you tell us a bit about yourself?" Florian asks.

"I don't have much to say but, all I am is Clive a normal academy student just like you two, nothing more nothing less" then he walks away leaving us confused.

"Okay, that was weird" Florian mumbled.

"Yeah and for some reason, he looks fimiliar but I don't know why" I placed my hand on my chin with a thinking expression.

"Oh well, we better get to this first Team Star Base and defeat the boss"

I nodded and we began to make our way towards the entrance, but we saw a couple of team star members blocking our way.

"Whoa, hold it you two!"

"Can we help you?" Florian asks in sarcastic.

"Up ahead is the base of operation for team star's dark crew, you may know us as the segin squad"

"Uhh...not really"

"Yup, and we don't take too kindly to random kids sniffing around our turf" the girl team star member finished.

"Sorry, but if you don't turn yourselves around here, we'll have to send you packing" says the boy team star member.

"Wait hold up, just going on a hunch, but...are you two those Florian and Juliana kids?" the girl asks.

"Why do you ask?" Florian questioned with his arms crossed.

"Y'know, those pieces of work we're out to get for declaring a war on team star?"

"Maybe we are" I smirked.

"Maybe we are, she says cool as a cucumber, honesty's not always the best policy, you know"

"Oh really, because honesty is the best policy" Florian corrected.

"Ugh, you know what it doesn't matter who you guys are, you're not getting through, buzz off or get thrashed by me in battle, what will it be?"

"Of course we're gonna take you both on, we're not Torchic's like you guys"

"Yeah, hey sis watch me"

Florian started to move around like a Torchic and was making sounds of it.

"Oh look at me, I'm a team star member who's a Torchic because I can't handle two awesome trainers, Torchic Torchic Torchic Torchic" Florian mocked.

I bursted into laughing.

Them both the team star grunts looked really mad.

"Graaah, sassy kids like you two are the worst, that's it, prepare to get stomped into the dirt from us"

After me and the grunt took our places, she called out her Murkrow and I called out Pikachu. It didn't take long to defeat and after doing that, she was super mad.

"Alright sis, you showed her" Florian cheered.

Then the girl grunt started stomping her feet again like before.

"Graaah, how the heck could I lose?"

Then she turned to the other grunt.

"Well whenever, it's your problem now, finish up here for me would ya, okay thanks hasta la vista" she did their star pose and left.