Chapter 28

Juliana pov

We had to go through a cave called Alfornada Cavern while riding on Koraidon and Miraidon since their was alot of places that we couldn't climb on and luckily Koraidon and Miraidon can jump high, so it was challenging to get through all the strong pokemon, we avoided all the strong looking Toxtricity's  and Dugtrio's.

We got out and finally arrived to West Province Area One.

While searching, we battled alot of wild Bombirdier, Buizel, Psyduck, Flittle, Skiddo, Mudbray, Flabebe, Rockruff, Haunter, Mankey, Capsakid, Phanpy, Makuhita, and Nymble. Oh and I forgot to mention that Arven took another way to get here because he didn't want to ride on Koraidon or Miraidon, and of course he mentioned that we should split up and look for the titan. And of course I caught myself a Mudbray and Florian caught himself a Haunter and a Rockruff.

"Wow, it's so awesome that we got new pokemon in our teams" Florian grinned.

"I know, but we need to find the titan"

"Yeah, I wonder how Arven's doing?"

"I wonder to"

We searched for a while until we came across this area where their was windmills everywhere.

"Wow, look at all the windmills" I gasped.

"Yeah, I never seen so many in one area before"

"Same"

Then my Rotom phone started ringing.

"I wonder if that's Arven?" Florian questioned.

"It must be"

After my phone flew out of my pocket, we were right it was Arven and I answered it.

"Yo, Juliana"

"Hi Arven"

"Yo Arven, what's up?"

"So from what I gathered, seems like the open sky titan lives somewhere up on this mountain"

"Really, so were not so far from it" I say in excitement.

"But there are all these crazy boulders raining down from the mountain"

"Wait really, that sounds like it's gonna be a challenge to get up to the mountain" Florian frowned.

"Yeah, it's gonna be a little tricky to stand around and look for the titan while dodging them"

"So how are we going get up to the mountain with all the boulders?" Florian wondered.

"I don't know"

"But anyway, I think you'll be sent flying if you get hit by a falling boulder, but maybe you could power your way through atop with these brutes of yours"

"Hey that's true, we can ride on Koraidon and Miraidon up to the mountain"

"I hope their fast with dodging falling rocks"

"You mean boulders" I corrected.

"You know what I mean"

"You all be careful"

"Thanks Arven, we'll see you soon"

Then he hung up.

"Well, let's get this over with, I just hope we don't die"

"We'll be alright, c'mon"

We called out Koraidon and Miraidon and rode on them. When we saw the falling boulders, Florian and I nodded at each other and made our way through them.

It was very tricky like Arven said, but after dodging so many falling boulders, we managed to get to the top of the mountain. We got off Koraidon and Miraidon and looked around.