Chapter 31

Narrator pov

The next morning, Florian, Juliana, and Arven had breakfast and got their stuff packed up.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"So, should we find the next titan?"

"Sorry Arven, but Juliana and I plan on going to one of the Team Star Base's today"

"You guys really agreed to help that Cassopedia person?" Arven asks in shock.

"Well yeah, I mean if beating all the Team Star Base's captains will get them to stop all their troubles, we have to"

"I guess, just be careful you guys"

"We will, don't worry and when we're free, we'll call you when were prepared to find the next titan" says Florian.

"Sounds like a plan, see ya guys"

"Bye Arven" I waved.

And we were off to Casscarrafa to head to West Province Area One, but before we could start walking, my phone started ringing.

To our surprise, it was professor Sada.

"Hello Juliana and Florian, this is Sada, I meant to call you the other day but was busy so I see that both Koraidon and Miraidon have gotten some power back in them"

"Yeah, the last Herba Mystica they ate, it made them go faster, but we're not sure about this one" Florian explained.

"According to what I detected, while riding on them, you should now be able to move across water"

"Wait, move across water, as in if we ride on them, we can go across water" Florian asks in shock.

"That would be correct young man"

"Wow, so cool"

"I know right"

"Me and Turo are relying on you guys to continue on taking care of Koraidon and Miraidon"

"Don't worry professor Sada, you can count on us"

"Wonderful, talk to you soon"

Then she hung up.

"Well, let's hurry to the Dark Type Team Star Base"

I nodded and when we saw it was a long way on foot, we decided to ride on Koraidon and Miraidon to Casscarrafa.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After the twins arrived to Casscarrafa, they battled alot of more pokemon like Mankey, Capsakid, Phanpy, Numel, Swablu, Mudbray, Flittle, and Nymble. They also battled some trainers as well and earned some allowance.

~~~~

Juliana pov

When the sight of the Dark Type Team Star Base was in sight, Florian and I looked at each other.

"Well, here we are"

"Yeah, I wonder how this will turn out?"

"Only one way to find out, let's go"

I nodded and we slowly walked up to the base.

Out of nowhere, my phone started ringing.

"Who's calling this time?" Florian asks.

I took out my phone and answered it.

"Cassopedia here"

We were surprised.