Chapter 23

Juliana pov

The next day, after getting ourselves cleaned up and had breakfast, we began to head towards the east gate. When we got there, my phone started ringing.

"Who's calling you sis?"

"I don't know"

I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is Juliana's phone right?"

I recognized that voice, it was Arven.

"Yes it is, is this Arven?"

"Yeah it's me, I was a bit worried about rather or not you'd managed to set out yet"

"Sorry for worrying you Arven, yesterday we battled at Katy's gym, but today is to help you with the titan pokemon" I smiled.

"We? Does that mean Florian is coming as well?"

"Yes, and Florian don't you have something to say to Arven?" I softly smiled.

He took a deep breath and had a sincere look on his face.

"Arven, I wanted to apologize about how I've been treating you, I just didn't like how treated us when we first met you or having thoughts on you being alone with my sister, so I'm sorry"

"...It's okay, it's all forgiven"

"I'm so glad to hear that"

"But anyway, you guys did end up deciding to set out east, right after leaving the school?"

"Yeah, were actually at the east gate now"

"Oh good, you're not that far from the area where the stony cliff titan is said to make it's lair"

"So how do we find it?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"Stories says it clings to cliffs, practically becomes part of the stone, then attacks from above"

"So you're saying that if we find a huge pokemon that loves to cling onto cliffs, then that's the titan pokemon we're looking for?"

"That's correct, though...maybe don't be staring up overhead all the time looking for a titan, only to go tumbling off some cliff you didn't see"

"That's true, that would be bad" I nodded.

"Is that ever happens, you can open your map app and call yourself a flying taxi to pick you up"

"We'll definitely do that" says Florian.

"Some of those rocky areas are like a real maze, so try not to get lost little buddies"

"Don't worry Arven, we'll be fine" I smiled.

"And if you find a titan, let me know"

"Okay we will" Florian nodded.

Then Arven hung up, and we went through the gate and to our shock, their was alot of cliffs around.

"How are we gonna find the cliff that the titan lairs?" Florian questioned while looking around.

"Well, according to the location Arven gave me it's not to far from here, but we still have to be careful, like he said watch out and don't fall off a cliff that you didn't see"

"Right, let's go"

After a while of battling lots of wild pokemon like Shinx, Nacli, Rookidee, Spoink, Yungoos, Happiny, Makuhita, Jigglypuff, Charcadet, Skiddo, Gulpin, Klawf, and Growlithe. After all that battling we did, more of our pokemon evolved, like everyone I should say and finally we decided to ride on Koraidon and Miraidon to help us find the titan quicker. When we were getting close to the titan's location, my phone rung again and it was Arven calling.