Chapter 18

Juliana pov

"Thank you for coming master Florian and miss Juliana, have you two been enjoying your time here at the Uva Academy?"

"We sure are, this is a great school" I comment with a big smile.

"Yeah, it is" Florian nodded in agreement.

"That's wonderful to hear" Mr.Clavell smiled.

"So, what can we do for you sir?"

He got up and stood next to a huge TV.

"Now, you my be wondering why I could not have simply conversed earlier in the cafeteria"

"Is this about what happened earlier with talking on the phone loudly?" Florian asks nervously.

"No that's not it at all, theirs another reason I called you two in my office"

We exchanged confused looks and looked back at Mr.Clavell in curiosity.

"What would that be?" I ask in curiosity.

"It seems that a couple of my friends have a rather serious matter they would like to discuss with you two"

We looked around and saw no one else here which confused us even more.

"Umm...sir theirs no one else here" Florian says in confusion.

"I'm afraid they aren't actually here in this room with us, one moment please I need to contact them"

We walked over to the TV in curiosity, I wonder who these friends are? Then the TV turned on and we saw a man and a woman.

"Hello Florian and Juliana, it's nice to meet you, I'm professor Sada" the women greeted with a big smile.

"And I'm professor Turo, pleasure to meet you we carry out pokemon research within the Great Crater of Paldea at a site known as Area Zero" the man explained.

"They must be the famous professors that Nemona mentioned before" Florian whispered in my ear in surprise.

"The professors here are some graduates of our fine academy, as well as splendid researchers" Mr.Clavell comment.

"Allow us to get straight to the point" says Sada.

"Florian and Juliana student ID's 805C393 and 806C394 you two are students who travel with two unusual pokemon's Koraidon and Miraidon, is that correct?" Turo asks.

"Yes" I nodded.

"That's correct"

"Thank you, we appreciate that you were honest in confirming the facts" both the professor's say while smiling.

"Umm...your welcome"

"Ah not that we-we do not mean to offend you, in fact we wish to ask your assistance" says Sada.