Chapter 17

Juliana pov

After I let him go, he gave me the locations of the titan pokemon and ran off.

"Are you really gonna help him sis?" Florian complained.

"Of course I am, and Florian you need to be nice to him" I crossed my arms.

"Why should I, he's a jerk remember how he treated us and Nemona at the lighthouse?"

"Yes but while I was waiting for you, I got to know him and he's really sweet, and don't forget that he helped me with my arm"

"Well..yeah he did" Florian sighs.

After we got done eating, we were getting ready to leave the cafeteria when my Rotom phone started ringing.

"Who's calling you?"

"I have no idea" I shrugged my shoulders.

When I looked, it was an unknown number but I answered it anyway.

"Hello"

"Hello, is this Juliana?"

"Umm...yes"

"Is your brother Florian with you now?"

"Umm...yes I'm here" Florian answered.

"Oh good I'm glad, I hacked your smartphones so I could talk to you guys, I hope you don't mind"

Our eyes widen at what this person just said.

"What do you mean by hacked?"

"And who are you and how do you know our names?" Florian asks while glaring at the phone.

"My name is Cassiopeia, but nevermind that it's you guys I want to talk about, I hear you're trainers with serious potential"

"I don't know about that, but thanks I guess" says Florian.

"If that description is accurate, theirs something I'd like to ask you two"

"What would that be?" I ask in curiosity.

"Tell me, are you two fimiliar with Team Star?"

"Yes we are" Florian and I nodded.

"Great, I appreciate you two being up front here"

"So why are you asking if we're fimiliar with Team Star?" I ask.

"Team Star is a group of troublemakers formed by some academy students a while back, they cause headaches for the school and try to bring other students down to their level"

"Now that you mentioned it, they did give this cute girl a hard time because they were trying to force her to join their group when she kept saying no" Florian explained.

"Anyway, I refuse to sit aside and let them get away with it, so I've came up with a plan to bring down Team Star and force then to disband for good, I call it Operation Starfall"

"Operation Starfall?"

"But I'll need allies to carry out this operation, and I'd like you guys to be a couple of them"

"So what you're saying is that, you want our help to stop Team Star?" Florian asks.

"That would be correct"

Florian and I looked at each other with unsure expressions on both our faces, then we nodded.

"Sure, we'll help"

"No need to reply right now, we can discuss the details some other time, until then I'll leave you guys to be, bye"

Then Cassiopeia hung up.

"Okay, that was weird"

I nodded in agreement.

Then Mr.Clavell  walkes up to us.

"Ah master Florian and miss Juliana"

"Oh, hello sir" I smiled.

"Please try to keep your voices down if you're making calls in school, won't you"

"Oops, sorry sir" I frowned.

"Yeah we will" Florian frowned as well.

"You don't want anyone else hearing any personal information after all"

"We didn't think of that, again we're sorry sir" I frowned more.

"Please don't worry about it, but honestly there are so many things we need to be careful about in this day and age"

"Right" we both nodded.

"Alright, off you go you two" Mr.Clavell smiled.

We smiled back and nodded again, and we walked out of the cafeteria, for some reason I thought I heard Mr.Clavell mumble something, maybe I was just imagining it.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Hours went by and right now Florian and Juliana were at the entrance talking until they heard the school bell ring.

~~~~

Juliana pov

We looked up in curiosity.

"Calling master Florian and miss Juliana to the director's office please"

Florian and I gasped.

"Again, master Florian and miss Juliana, to the director's office please"

After the bell rang again, we made our way to the director's office.

"I wonder what we did?" I ask with a worry look.

"I can't think for anything, hopefully it's not about the phone call from that Cassiopeia person"

"Yeah, I guess we'll just wait and find out when we get there"

After we arrived, we slowly opened the door and headed inside to see Mr.Clavell  sitting at his desk.

"Come on in you two"

We both had nervous looks on our faces, but we slowly walked in. I hope we're not in trouble.