Chapter 15

Narrator pov

After a while, class was finally over and Florian and Juliana were heading to the staff room to meet up with Nemona.

When they got there, they saw her talking to someone.

~~~~

Juliana pov

I wonder who Nemona is talking to?" I questioned.

"Let's go see"

(A/n: I'm sure you all know who Nemona was talking to that time, but just in case you forgot I put a picture of Geeta here, but heads up if you haven't played Pokemon scarlet or violet, theirs gonna be spoilers if you read this so heads up)

We walked over to Nemona and the women but when we got close, the women started to leave. She accidentally bumped into me.

"Oh pardon me"

"No worries"

Then she walked away.

"Oh hey you guys" Nemona greeted.

"Who was that?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"That lady is...well, she goes by La Primera"

"She looked awesome" Florian comment.

"Yeah, she's strong she can do pretty much anything, she's got cool practically coming out of her ears" Nemona grinned.

"Wow" I say in amazement.

"She's everything I wanna be, or that any pokemon trainer would wanna be"

"Double wow" Florian says in amazement.

"So remember in class I asked what your dreams are and you two weren't sure"

"Yeah, why?"

"I have an idea for you guys, how about you two try to reach champion rank like me"

"Ooooooooooo I like the sound of that, how do we do that?" Florian asks in excitement.

Nemona explained how to do it and mentioned that we have to battle in the pokemon league in order to do that but before we could, we have to battle 8 pokemon gyms and defeat all the gym leaders.

"Wow, that's gonna be alot of work but I'm sure we can do it right bro?"

"Count me in"

"You know, I reached champion rank during our last treasure hunt"

"Treasure hunt?" I questioned.

"Oh, the treasure hunt is a special independent study thing we've got here, it should happen soon"

"Sounds cool" Florian smiled.

"Our last one started not long after the beginning of this school year, it's great you get to leave school to go have an adventure and learn however you want"

"I'm excited, I can't wait to go on an adventure" I squealed in excitement.

"Here, let me give you the locations of the gyms"

After Nemona put them on our Rotom phones, we saw what types the gyms were and where they were located.

"Thanks Nemona" we both say in gratefulness.

"Man seeing these gyms has got me pumped, I'm in the mood for a pokemon battle right now" Florian grinned.

"I am to, lets have one" Nemona grinned.

"Yes"

"You coming to Juliana?" Nemona asks.

"Nah, I wanna look around the school for a while and then get something to eat"

"Alright sis, we won't be gone long"

"Bye guys"

So Florian and Nemona left. And I headed out of the staff room as well.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After a while of looking around, Juliana was finally making her way to the cafeteria, she got a text from her brother that he defeated Nemona again and that he was on his way back and will meet her at the cafeteria.

~~~~

Juliana pov

After I arrived to the cafeteria, I went to see what foods they had. Their was so many good things, I couldn't decide what I wanted.

"Man, what do I want?" I questioned while looking at the food.

They had sandwiches, grilled rice balls, spicy potatoes and caesar salads. Everything looked delicious, I just couldn't decide on what I want.

"Hey"

I jumped and looked to my right to see that Arven boy from the lighthouse.

"Oh...hi" I greeted in surprise.

"You remember me right?"

"Yeah, you're Arven from the lighthouse" I nodded.

"Yes exactly, that's my little know it all little buddy, you sure got a mind like steel trap" Arven smiled big.

I chuckled at his words, before I could tell him my name he cut me off.

"You don't need to say your name, I already know, it's Juliana"

I was surprised.

"How'd you know?"

"The whole school's been talking about you and your brother Florian"

I was more surprised, it's hard to believe that even though we just attended, people are already talking about us.

"Really?"

"Yep, all I heard was two new students showed up with the president of the school council"

"Oh wow"

"So I see you're struggling with picking out what you want to eat am I right?"

"Yeah, everything looks good I don't know what I want" I explained while looking at the foods.

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Umm...sure" I nodded.

The way he was staring at the food was surprising, I guess he knows his way in the kitchen or something.

"I recommend that you get a sandwich, since people love the taste of the foods inside the bread"

"Alright, do you wanna have lunch together?"

His eyes widen at my question but he smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to"

After I got a sandwich for myself and Florian, Arven got himself one as well and we took a seat.

"So where's your brother?"

"He's on his way, he and Nemona went to have a battle but I wanted to look around the school so I stayed behind"

"I see"

"But anyway, thank you for inviting me to have lunch with you, no one's ever done that before" Arven says with a soft smile.

I felt my cheeks turn red at his smile, it was so cute and his teal eyes were so beautiful, but I immediately shook off those thoughts.

"It's not problem" I smiled softly.

"But anyway, I'm glad that I found you"

"Oh"

"You see, I usually don't bother coming to class, but I came today because I wanted to talk to you and your brother, but mostly you"