Chapter 12

Juliana pov

When we entered the town, I gasped at the sight. Mesagoza was huge, their was alot of people and buildings.

"Wow, look how huge this place is" I comment.

"I know, this so something I can't wait to see what they have here"

"Me to, I wonder what they have here?"

"I guess Nemona will tell us when she catches up to us"

Then Nemona arrived.

"Hey guys, here I am we finally made it"

"I know, I'm so excited" I cheered.

"Mesagoza is the biggest city in the Paldea Region"

"Is it really?" Florian asks.

"Yep" Nemona nodded.

"Hey Nemona, can you tell us about Mesagoza?" I ask.

"Of course, you see it's been a big trading hub for years, lots of folks come here to learn all about advances and technology and all kinds of other stuff"

"Wow, so what shops do they have here?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"Theirs a hair salon, and places that have tasty food and things" Nemona answered.

"Speaking of tasty food, I can go for something to eat right now since we gave our sandwiches to Koraidon and Miraidon, and I'm hungry"

"Yeah me to" says Florian.

"Heh, I didn't think you two were big eaters" Nemona laughed.

We laughed along with her and when we calmed down.

"But you can't battle well with growling tummies right?"

"Right" Florian and I nodded.

Then her eyes widen.

"Oh and speaking of battling, I wanna be sure you two are able to terrastalize your pokemon's too"

"But how can we?" Florian asks in confusion.

"Don't worry, there's a few things that gotta get done for that to happen, but I'll take care of them" Nemona grinned.

"Are you sure it's not to much trouble for you Nemona?" I ask with a frown.

"No not at all and besides you two are my friends so I wanna do this"

Me and Florian smiled at her.

"You guys have fun looking around the city a bit, there's so much to do, so go grab a bite to eat or buy some accessories for your uniforms and if you want my recommendation, you've gotta see Delibird Presents"

"What does Delibird Presents have?"

"They sell handy items for pokemon"

"Awesome" I smiled.

"Once you guys are done, we can meet up again in front of the school"

"Sounds like a plan" Florian gave her two thumbs up.

"Just heads up, the stairs up to the school are no joke"

"Alright, later guys and get pumped for some terrastalizing"

"I'm already pumped" Florian cheered.

I laughed at him and Nemona ran off.

"Alright, lets go get something to eat" I suggested.

"Good idea"

We found a restaurant called Go-for-Broke-Grill and we both ate some potato tortilla, after we got done eating we payed and walked out of the restaurant.

"Wow, the food was amazing"

"I know, it's probably alot better then the food back in the Galar Region" Florian chuckled.

"I don't know about that, I miss all the curry that we would eat whenever we went camping"

"I do to"

"Well anyway, let's see what else they have"

"I'm right behind you sis"

Then we arrived to the Delibird Presents store that Nemona told us about and I bought myself a new Rotom phone case and it was called a Sprigatito Case while Florian bought himself a Quaxly Case, they looked awesome on our phones, after paying for them we headed out.

"Wow, I love our new phone cases" I smiled big.

"I know right, this is awesome" Florian smiled big as well.

After a while of looking around the city, we decided to head to school.

"Well, you ready?" Florian asks.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous"

"Don't worry, as long as we're together we'll be okay" Florian smiled softly.

"You're right"

"Let's go"

I nodded.

We saw the stairs that lead to our school, but when we got close suddenly we saw some students dressed up in weird uniforms talking to a girl with red and blue hair, glasses, wearing a hoodie, and a big Eevee backpack.

"I wonder what's going on?" I whispered.

"I don't know, and why are those kids wearing weird uniforms?"

"I don't know"

"Don't you get it, if you join Team Star you can shine as bright as anybody" the girl asks.

The girl just stared at them not saying anything.

"Seriously, what's with you don't you wanna burn bright with awesome friends like us?" the boy asks.

The girl looked away.

"...Not really"

They started glaring at her.

"Look, we got a quota we're supposed to fill for new members, so just sign up already" the girl commanded.

"Uh... I'd rather not"

"Let's help her" I suggested.

Florian nodded.

Then we ran over to them.