Chapter 25

Juliana pov

The next day, Florian and I were eating breakfast in my room since we didn't want to take the chance on running into Arven.

"Breakfast is ready" I served our plates and we began to eat.

"Thanks sis, so where should we go to next?"

"Well, I'm in the mood to go to the next gym, how about we go to the Artazon gym"

"Sounds like a plan, I'll look up the information about the gym leader there"

Florian got his phone out and after he typed some stuff, he managed to find the information about the gym.

"It saids here that the gym leader is name Brassius and he specializes grass type pokemon"

"Wow, that's cool and with having a flying type in my team, it shouldn't be a problem for me" I smiled.

"Your lucky, I don't know about me, I know Quaxwell has a big disadvantage, so I'll use either Pawmi or Drowzee, we'll need to come up with a strategy"

"I know you'll come up with something bro, while we head to Artazon, we can train our pokemon" I suggested.

"Great idea, well we should finish eating and get to Artazon"

"Right"

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Florian and Juliana finished eating, they got their stuff and headed to Artazon.

~~~~

Juliana pov

Florian and I battled more Yungoos, Klawf, Spoink, Nacli, Rookidee, Shinx, Skiddo, Gulpin, Makuhita, Jigglypuff, Charcadet, and Growlithe just like yesterday, we battled more trainers, and found more items on the ground as well.

After a while, we finally made it to Artazon. We were amazed at how beautiful the town was.

"Wow, we made it" Florian grinned.

"Yeah, now let's find the gym"

It didn't take long to find the gym and we headed inside, but to our surprise Nemona was there as well. She turned to us and smiled.

"Hey you guys, it's so wild that we ended up randomly visiting the same gym at the same time...again, what a weird coincidence"

"I know, good to see you Nemona" I smiled big.

"Yeah" Florian nodded while smiling.

Then Florian smirked all of a sudden.

"Or are you stalking us in secret" Florian teased.

"No way, I ain't no stalker" Nemona laughed.

We laughed as well, after we calmed down Nemona started talking again.

"I swear, I'm not just stalking ahead of you so I can lie in wait and go, oh wow, weird right, as well battle now that you're here"

"You sure about that?" Florian teased again.

"No seriously, look to prove it, I won't even challenge you guys to a battle this time"

"Wow I never thought I hear you say that come out of your mouth" I gasped jokingly.

"As much as I like to" Nemona finished.

"Nevermind, ignore what I said" I giggled.

"But wow, look at you two and your pokemon, they've definitely gotten stronger then last time" Nemona comments with a surprise expression on her face.

"Well we did train quite alot on the way here" Florian answered.

"Add these to the mix, and you guys be one hundred percent set to go, no problem"

She handed both of us three ethers, then ran while still talking.

"I'll be cheering for you two, but I'll go train like maybe twenty pokemon or so while you tackle the gym!"

"Theirs no way anyone could train twenty pokemon at the same time" Florian says while making a face.

"Well you never know bro"

"True, well let's get this show on the road shall we"

"We shall, let's go" I grinned.

Then we walked over to the woman that was standing at the desk.

"Welcome to the Artazon gym, so your registers are Florian and Juliana, am I right?"

"Yes ma'am" I nodded.

"Were also siblings to"

"Wonderful, now in order to face gym leader Brassius, you'll need to pass the gym test"

"What do we have to do?" Florian asks in curiosity.

"Here at the Artazon gym, that means completing a game of Sunflora hide and seek" the lady at the desk exclaimed in excitement.

We were surprised.

"As you may know, Artazon is a city of artists, the artwork made by the people here is largely inspired by nature and the sun that nurtures it, since Sunflora embody these concepts, we try to gather and take good care of them, your job today is to find the Sunflora located throughout Artazon, remember these pokemon look like sun shaped flowers, gather up ten of them and bring them to the Sunflora lawn, and you pass the test, and I'll register the Sunflora lawn location on your map app to get you two started" the lady smiled.

"When you leave the gym, turn right and you'll see two large Sunflora statues, head for those, once you're at the lawn's entrance, the staffer there will tell you more about the gym test, now you two get out there and have fun" the lady waved while smiling at us.

"Thanks alot" we both say in gratefulness.

We then walked out of the gym, and when we got outside. We saw the lawn that the lady mentioned about.

"Wow, it's so pretty" I gasped in amazement.

"Yeah, and I can see why it's perfect place for Sunflora's or any grass type pokemon" Florian smiled.

"You're right about that bro, let's get this show on the road" I grinned.

"Yeah" Florian cheered.

After we got to the staff, she turned to us and smiled.

"Hi there, I look after the Artazon's gym's Sunflora, I hope you're ready challengers, it's time for a game of Sunflora hide and seek, I'll go ahead and ask the Sunflora to spread themselves out around town"

After the Sunflora's hid, it was time for Florian to start looking for them and next will be my turn.

"Sounds like the Sunflora are ready for you, with that your gym test has now began, once you've found ten Sunflora, please bring them back here to the Sunflora lawn, that's all from me now, good luck out there"

"Good luck bro"

"Thanks sis, I'll be back soon" then Florian ran off.

I sat down on the ground and waited.

~~~~

Nemona pov

I was back at school after doing some training with my pokemon, I kept thinking about Florian and Juliana.

"I wonder how they're doing?" I wondered to myself.

Before I could head to my room, a voice stopped me.

"Hey student council girl, I need a word with you"

I jumped then turned, to my surprise it was...Arven.