Chapter 11

Juliana pov

We got to battle lots of trainers and other wild pokemon, I was able to catch myself a Ralts while Florian caught himself a Drowzee, what was weird was we were far from where Drowzee's live, so he is was lucky to catch one now instead of waiting. After a while, we finally made it to Los Platos.

"Wow, we finally made it"

"Yeah" Florian nodded.

"Hey Florian Juliana over here!"

We turned and saw Nemona waving at us from the pokemon center, we ran up to her.

"Hey Nemona" we both greeted.

After Florian and I healed up our pokemon, then bought some potions. Nemona explained about finding items laying on the ground, then we we're on our way to Mesagoza.

"This town is beautiful" I comment.

"Yeah, I wonder what pokemon live here?" Florian asks.

"Let's look up on our Rotom phones and see"

When we looked up the pokemon that live here in Los Platos, we saw that Pichu lived around here so I wanted to catch me one.

"I wanna catch a Pichu"

"Alright, let's go for one and while we do that we can train our pokemon"

"Good idea bro"

We looked around and battled alot more trainers and wild pokemon. After a while, we finally found me a Pichu and after battling it with Sprigatito, I caught it.

"Yay, I caught a Pichu" I cheered.

"Congratulations sis, now let's hurry and get to Mesagoza"

"Right"

After a while, we arrived to the gate that leads to Mesagoza.

"Wow, what a huge gate" I gasped in surprise.

"I know right"

"Hey Florian, Juliana"

We turned around and saw Nemona running up to us.

"Did you two battle some trainers on the hill?"

"You bet we did" Florian answered.

"We even battled some wild pokemon to"

"That's awesome, your pokemon's are getting stronger, how about showing me how much you all have learned, in a battle?"

"Sure thing, but since I battled you before let Juliana have her turn"

"Perfect, what do you say Juliana?"

"Sure, let's do it" I grinned.

"All right, nothing like having some friends around" Nemona grinned.

"Come on Juliana, let's have us a fun battle"

"You're on"

After we took our places, Nemona called out her Fuecoco. I thought about my team and decided to call out Pichu.

"Now heads up, I'm calling out two pokemon" Nemona grinned even bigger.

I was surprised, but I just smiled and nodded feeling excited.

It didn't take long for Pichu to defeat Fuecoco, and Nemona called out her second pokemon which is Pawmi, I switched Pichu and called out Sprigatito.

"Wow, your doing awesome Juliana"

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Way a go sis" Florian cheered while jumping up and down.

"But I better pull out my ace in the hole"

"Huh?"

"What?" Florian says in confusion.

Then she took out a orb thing and it began to shine and she threw it in the air and it caused her Pawmi to change forms, I was speechless at the sight.

"Whoa" I gasped.

"What in the world" Florian gasped as well.

"Terrastalizing is always a solid strategy, it gives moves of the pokemon's tera type more power" Nemona explained.

This was shocking, but I wasn't gonna give up and even though it was tuff me and Sprigatito managed to defeat Pawmi.

"Wow, you're improving so quickly" Nemona comment.

"Thanks"

"That's was amazing sis, you both were amazing" Florian cheered.

"Thanks Florian" Nemona smiled.

I smiled at my brother.

"Amazing Juliana, look at you taking on a terrastalized opponent and winning with no problem"

"Thanks, not gonna lie I was really surprised when you did that and I felt nervous but I'm really proud of my team"

"I wish I can terrastalized my pokemon" Florian complained.

"Come to think of it, you both can't terrastalize your pokemon's yet"

"Is there anyway we can?" I ask in curiosity.

"Don't worry, I'll get you guys taken care of" Nemona winked.

"But you two are so good at pokemon battles, I forget how new you two are at this stuff sometimes"

"We learned from the best" I commemt while smiling at her.

"Anyway, it was a fun battle you guys"

Then she gave both of us 3 revives.

"Thanks Nemona" we both say in gratefulness.

Then we all turned to the huge gate.

"Now Mesagoza's waiting just past this gate, at last the city where our school is"

"I'm so excited" I smiled big.

"Me to" Florian grinned.

"Now heads up, there's ton of hills and stairs and stuff in the city, so I'm gonna take a quick breather and then catch up with you two soon"

"Alright, we'll see you there" I waved.

"You ready sis?"

"Yep, let's go"

Then we opened the gate.