Chapter 26

Juliana pov

Florian managed to find all the Sunflora and I did as well, so after returning all the Sunflora back to the lawn, the staff turned to us with a big smile on her face.

"Well done you two on finding all these Sunflora, you both pass the gym test with flying colors, now please head back to the lobby at the Artazon gym to report your results"

We made our way there.

"Wow that was so much fun" I smiled big.

"Yeah, and boy we sure got a good work out" Florian chuckled.

"I know right"

"Since I went first on the gym test, you can go first on battling Brassius"

"Alright, thanks bro"

Before we knew it, we made it to the gym and we went up to the lady at the desk.

"It seems you two successfully gathered all the ten Sunflora and brought them over to the Sunflora lawn, that means you've both cleared the gym test, congratulations"

"Thank you so much" both Florian and I bowed while smiling.

"Now you've both earned the right to challenge the gym leader, best of luck, are you both ready to challenge gym leader Brassius the vardent virtuoso?"

"We sure are" we both nodded.

"Very well, allow me to show you to the battle court"

After we got to the battle court, we didn't see the gym leader.

"Hey, where's the gym leader?" Florian questioned in confusion.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Greetings challengers"

We both jumped when we heard a voice but didn't see anyone.

"Who said that?"

"Look up there sis" Florian pointed up.

When I looked up, I was shocked to see a man standing on top of the windmill which took us by surprise.

"Hmph"

He jumped down to the ground and made a perfect landing, that really took us by surprise more then seeing him on top of the windmill.

"Woah" Florian and I gasped.

He then turned to us.

"You both did well to come this far, I am Brassius, an artist specializing in grass type pokemon, I am also the gym leader here at the Artazon gym"

"So nice to meet you sir" I greeted.

"That landing you did was awesome" Florian grinned.

"Thanks alot youngster, but anyway I was observing both of your gym tests from atop the windmill, you know"