/Introduction/

{A Markhyuck Fanfiction}

Arranged marriage au

[In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love...

...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief system after marrying him because of His Beauty.]

"There is no such thing as love...only objectification mixed with infatuation."

"Your beliefs are a little twisted."

_________________________________

Trigger warnings/genres to be expected

-angst

-smut (eventual)

-anxiety/doubt

-bullying

-fluff

-strangers to lovers

-arranged marriage

These are the potential warnings for this book and if there are anymore as the book continues, I will warn you ahead of time! You are now aware of the mature content this book will radiate, so any choosing of continuing to read any further is on you!
_________________________________

Hello lovelies and thank you for clicking on "His Beauty"! I am very excited to get this book started as I have had this idea for quite a while now.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the constant love and support you guys have been giving me from the very start! I began writing these books as a getaway and escape goat from reality and I  never would have thought that people would actually enjoy, let alone read my works as i have stated in my previous book! I am incredibly thankful.

I hope i do not disappoint and if I don't meet your expectations, I will do my upmost best to improve and achieve them next time!

Have a wonderful day/night and please remember to take care of yourselves! <3
Much love...xx

_________________________________

There are a few more things that I'd like to add//
-These are just characters that have no actual portrayal of how they are in real life.
-Any photos/videos used are credited to the rightful owner as I do not own them.
-This book, like all my others, will have many aspects of my personal life in it so in no way shape or form am I criticizing or making fun of anything or condoning anything illegal.
-This book may have grammatical errors that I will fix eventually.

_________________________________

✨ Happy Reading!! ✨
_________________________________

//DISCLAIMER//

-This is completely FANFICTION and is written just for fun!

-Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated! This is MY original work!

-I do NOT own the rights to any characters in this story! (Nor do I own any of their photos, videos, etc.)