/Epilogue/

⚠️ short semi detailed spice? Idk it's nothing big but if you're uncomy skip to ( ) ⚠️

⚠️
The lights in the room were dimly lit—by the television that played soft r&b music—and the only objects seen were shining bodies that glistened due to their glands oiling their skin.

Hot withering bodies sprawled together and small breathy pants echoed throughout the room, so sensual and hedonistic.

Their clothes were somewhere thrown on the floor in the room, but neither of them cared as all that mattered in the moment was the two of them sharing this meaningful way of affection.

Donghyuck softly moaned, giving in to Mark's love and letting the older take complete control over his body.

Mark had entered the younger after having stretched him enough, filling Donghyuck all the way as the tanned male's jaw was wide open as if he were to say something but nothing came out.

Mark had him speechless like always.

This was not the first time they had done something like this, being that they had been married for almost three years already...

And so many things had happened within the span of those three years.

Donghyuck's parents cut ties with him, like zero contact from that day he told them off about themselves.

I mean, Donghyuck really could not blame them because he too would be embarrassed to show himself ever again after realizing how stupid and stuck up he acted.

Another thing that happened was that Donghyuck became a professional model with a signed agency that was very well known. He even had fans which was something incredibly shocking to him.

But Mark of course told him otherwise. It was not surprise that Donghyuck would have fans because he was absolutely gorgeous and the model world was so lucky and fortunate to have Donghyuck.

Lastly, Donghyuck had been really close friends with Mark's group of friends: Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno. It took a while for Donghyuck to officially allow himself to be himself around them, but one day he said screw it.

They proved to be trustworthy and respectful people he could count on. Donghyuck was so happy and relived to finally have a group of people he could call his friends without having to worry about them not liking him.

And to be completely honest, Donghyuck would not be where he was today if it were not for Mark these past few years.

The older had taught him so much while at the same time took care of him as if he were the most precious thing to exist on this planet and Donghyuck loved it.

He even pushed his limits for the older, completely giving himself to him and Mark felt ecstatic—feeling though on cloud nine. He always assured Donghyuck that he did not have to do this, but with the younger not resisting how could Mark decline?

"I love you so much," Donghyuck breathily moaned as Mark was on top of him, caging his forearms beside his husband's head.

Mark lowered his head so that their lips touched, sucking his plump flesh as he steadily rocked his hips inside of Donghyuck.

"I love you too," Mark huskily responded, Donghyuck wrapping his arms around the older's naked torso to keep him close.

After a while, Mark recognized the younger's higher pitched and rapid paced moans which signaled that he was near his release. So with that, Mark brought his hand between his and Donghyuck's body to reach his member, stroking it to help the younger.