/Chapter 3/

After doing homework and relaxing in Doyoung's and Jaehyun's apartment, Donghyuck was dreading to have to go back home next door to meet whoever his parents said was coming.

He was dreading it so much, that Jaehyun and Doyoung were practically trying to drag him out.

Literally.

Donghyuck currently has a firm grip on the armchair of the couch with his legs mid air from Doyoung and Jaehyun each grabbing both legs to pull him off.

"You'll get in trouble, Hyuck. Just go!" Doyoung scolded with a grunt, Donghyuck's grip on the couch was loosening by the second.

It was actually a hysterical situation.

"I don't wanna!" Donghyuck whined before screeched when his body flew and dropped on the floor from the impact of the two oldest's pulled him.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Donghyuck groaned, rubbing his chest as he turned around on his back once Doyoung and Jaehyun let go of his legs.

"You have five minutes or you'll be late," Jaehyun warned.

"Ugh, i hate it here," Donghyuck groaned again before standing up, dusting the back of his pants with his hands.

Donghyuck slouched his back and curved his shoulders inwards as he headed to the door, putting on his shoes while Jaehyun tapped his bum—it was such a bad habit of his.

"You'll be fine," Jaehyun assured while Doyoung nodded.

Swinging his bag over his shoulder, he reached for the door knob and paused.

Donghyuck smirked before swiftly turning around to grab ahold of Doyoung's arms and peck his cheek, the older yelling at him to stop.

"Ew!" Doyoung wiped his cheek. "Why do you always have to give such wet kisses?!"

Jaehyun chuckled.

"It's not funny!" Doyoung huffed at his husband who raised his hands defensively while giggling.

"I love you dodo bird!"

Donghyuck released the older as he laughed loudly before leaving their apartment to go next door to his.

Donghyuck entered his home, the friendly conversation in the living room area dying down as soon as the tanned beauty was present.

He froze as all eyes were on him, unfamiliar faces making Donghyuck's face flush with nervousness.

Suddenly, he felt a little underdressed and unpresentable compared to the guests in his home.

"Oh, Hyuckie! You're just on time!" His mother greeted with a sweet smile, instantly standing up from the couch to give Donghyuck a hug.

Donghyuck uncomfortably returned the hug as one specific pair of eyes never left him. This was beginning to make the male feel insecure.

Did he look funny?

Was there something on his face?

He wanted to crawl inside a hole and hide forever but his father just had to call him over to the company who stood up.

"Hello, Donghyuck! We've heard such lovely things about you," a woman spoke kindly as Donghyuck smiled timidly.

"Yes. You're a very intelligent and handomse young man," a man spoke, Donghyuck was assuming it was the woman's husband.

The woman was wearing a very expensive black silk dress while the man wore a black suit and tie. Even his own parents were dressed so formally as if they were attending a business meeting.