/Chapter 19/

Donghyuck had awoken the next morning with an uncomfortable pit feeling in his stomach;it was aching as he sat up from the mattress he Jaehyun had carried him to last night.

Today was the day he was getting married to a guy he barely knew and there was nothing that could get him out of it.

At least the person turned out to be Jaehyun's younger brother and not a total rando.

He got out of bed and hobbled over to the bathroom, still in a sleep daze. He washed up and brushed his teeth before attempting to comb his black hair down so that it laid neatly over his forehead.

Doyoung had told him last night that his mother wants everybody at the chapel by one in the afternoon and it was currently almost noon.

Sighing, Donghyuck walked into the kitchen where Doyoung had breakfast already made and Jaehyun was already digging in.

"Good morning!" The both greeted when they saw Donghyuck make his way over to the table to sit beside Jaehyun.

"Good morning," Donghyuck mumbled before he began eating his breakfast while Doyoung sat across from them.

The two husbands can tell how down Donghyuck is because of the wedding, but they honestly think this might be one of the best things that happened to him..

...though, they wished Donghyuck parents did not force him into this.

Jaehyun could have just introduced Donghyuck and Mark together instead of being thrown into a marriage right away.

"I'll do the dishes," Jaehyun volunteered as everybody finished eating. "You need to get ready and I'm sure you need Doyoung to help you as well."

Donghyuck nodded as he pushed himself up from his seat and headed back to the guest room he slept in.

Doyoung was soon following him after giving Jaehyun a kiss on the cheek, whispering a thank you into his ear which sent shivers down the younger's spine—Doyoung knew how sensitive Jaehyun's ears were—as the older giggled.

When he stepped in the room, he saw Donghyuck toss his suit on the bed as he removed the bag over it.

"Turn around," Donghyuck spoke with a spoke as Doyoung giggled and faced the door as the younger got dressed.

Donghyuck undressed himself from his pajamas and put on some deodorant before pulling over his white button down shirt, making sure all the buttons were done.

He then put his pants on, tucking the shirt into it.

"Do you have an extra belt, dodo?" Donghyuck asked as Doyoung hummed, leaving the room and coming back with a silver buckled belt.

He looped it around Donghyuck's small waist and stuck the excess belt band in the other belt loop.

Doyoung then lifted Donghyuck's collar and grabbed a small bow tie to hook around Donghyuck's neck, neatly laying the collar on top of it to hide the straps.

Lastly, the tanned male threw his suit jacket over to complete his white tux look as Doyoung pulled him into the bathroom and sat him on the closed lid toilet.

"Let's do some light makeup around your eyes to make your face brighter," Doyoung suggested as Donghyuck hummed and let him do what he wanted.

Doyoung applied some concealer and used an eye liner to outline the waterline of his eye lids to make them pop out more.

It was something light and small to make his face glisten and glow in the lighting.

Doyoung added some hairspray to keep Donghyuck's curly hair down to make sure it does not mess up.