/Chapter 31/

Donghyuck shuddered from the aftermath of swimming in the pool, feeling the breeze against his skin.

He held his towel tightly around his shoulders as Mark looked at him with an endearing smile, wrapping an arm around the younger to pull him closer to his body.

Donghyuck let go of the towel to hug Mark's waist, the two of them still seated on the pool chair.

"You'll drop your towel," Mark commented, fixing the younger's towel so that he wrapped it around him like a cocoon.

"Let's just go inside," Mark then said. "Take a hot shower to warm yourself up."

Donghyuck hummed, closing his eyes as his head was still on Mark's shoulders.

Seeing that the younger made no attempt to move, Mark took it upon himself to stand up while taking Donghyuck with him and hoisting him up in his arms.

Donghyuck gasped slightly at the sudden action, wrapping his legs around the older's waist.

Mark carried Donghyuck back inside their apartment, reaching the top floor as he punched in the passcode to their home.

He took Donghyuck to the bathroom and sat him on the sink, Donghyuck lowering his head as he was too shy to look the older in the eyes.

Mark smiled sweetly, kissing Donghyuck's forehead before giving the younger some privacy in the bathroom.

Donghyuck took that opportunity to wash up and only to realize when he finished showering that he did not have his clothes with him.

He covered himself with a towel as he peeked his head out the bathroom door, "Mark?"

Not even a few seconds passed by and Mark walked down the hall with Donghyuck's clothes in his hand as if he read the younger's mind or heard him cursing himself internally for forgetting.

Donghyuck opened the bathroom door wide, exposing himself being covered with the towel.

Mark being the respectful man that he is, kept his eyes on Donghyuck's face since he knew the younger was naked underneath.

"Thank you," Donghyuck shyly uttered, taking the clothes from Mark's grasp.

The older had just grabbed whatever came out first in Donghyuck's dresser.

Mark smiled brightly with a head nod, "my pleasure."

Mark closed the door after he left Donghyuck in the bathroom, allowing the younger to change into what Mark brought: a cropped white tank top and grey sweatpants.

Donghyuck blushed at the thought of wearing this in front of the older.

"I-it's okay, Donghyuck...he thinks you're pretty," Donghyuck tried to reassure himself so that he did not let his anxiety get the best of him.

He looked at himself in the foggy mirror to which he wiped down with his towel, checking out his body in the reflection before fixing his hair a bit.

Donghyuck then left the bathroom and walked down the hall, finding Mark sitting on the couch with the television on.

And boy did Mark look so handsome just sitting there with his messy blonde hair with a naked torso.

He walked up to Mark with his hands shyly clasped behind his back.

Mark's eyes fell from the television and averted to Donghyuck. The younger saw Mark's eyes widen for a second as he watched the older gulp.

Donghyuck blushed immensely, folding his arms across his stomach to hide some of his bare skin.