/Chapter 5/

Dontghyuck had fallen asleep on Doyoung's couch as Jaehyun entered through the front door.

Doyoung placed his pointer finger on his lips and pointed at the sleeping boy on the couch as a signal for his husband to keep it down.

Jaehyun nodded as he removed his shoes and suit jacket before tip toeing over to Doyoung while wiggling his fingers which made his husband giggle silently, being pulled into the younger's arms.

The brown haired male loosely hung his arms around Doyoung's waist, pulling the older male in for a sweet kiss for a few seconds before breaking away.

The smiles that never failed to appear on their faces when they were in each other's presence, lit up the entire room with a beam.

Though they had been with each other for several years, their hearts never failed to accelerate with rapid thumps against their chests and their stomachs constantly swarmed with a zoo of butterflies.

"Hi," Jaehyun breathed out in whisper as Doyoung could not contain the smile on his face.

"Hi," Doyoung pursed his lips together to control his crazy smile.

"You said you wanted to talk to me earlier on the phone?" Jaehyun mentioned as Doyoung unbuttoned the top three buttons on the younger's white button up shirt, revealing his chest.

Doyoung just wanted to get Jaehyun comfortable, but he forgets how delectable his husband is sometimes and so now he, respectfully, wants to bite him.

Wait what?!

No, Doyoung can not be thinking like this right now.

They need to have a serious conversation about Donghyuck and Mark.

Jaehyun smirked, being able to read his husband's face.

Doyoung cleared his throat as a flush of red spread on his cheeks, "Yeah, about Donghyuck and Mark."

Jaehyun nodded his head, his smirk faltering into a small smile. He will tease his husband later.

Doyoung brought Jaehyun to their room, closing the door quietly so that they did not wake Donghyuck up while they spoke.

"Have you ever told Donghyuck that Mark was your brother?" Doyoung instantly asked, taking a seat on their bed as Jaehyun sat beside him.

Jaehyun shook his head, "no. I wasn't allowed to."

"Who said that? Because from I remember, you're a grown ass man," Doyoung sassed as Jaehyun frowned.

"I didn't want to betray Mark," Jaehyun said as Doyoung sighed loudly.

"I understand but before this even happened, you could've introduced the two of them together so that Donghyuck was familiarized with him," Doyoung stated.

"Does Donghyuck really not remember Mark from the wedding?" Jaehyun asked with confusion.

Doyoung could literally slap his own forehead right now.

"No, he doesn't! Why would he?" Doyoung deadpanned. "You know how he is, Jae. He doesn't pay attention to his surroundings and he doesn't look people in the face."

It was true.

The young college student was not aware of his surroundings at all in public, having been listening to music plugged in his ears as his eyes were kept on the ground instead of in front of him.

And when his eyes accidentally met someone's, it would immediately drop back down after a few microseconds.

"I thought he would've remembered him," Jaehyun massaged his temples, feeling stupid to having thought so. "This whole time I thought Donghyuck would've been comfortable marrying Mark than a stranger because of their last interaction at our wedding."

Doyoung shook his head, "he doesn't and he doesn't know he's your brother either."

Jaehyun sighed, "uh oh."

Doyoung looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.

"That means when he does find out, he might think we've been lying to him," Jaehyun worried spoke at a quick pace.

Doyoung chewed his bottom lip and shrugged slightly, "I don't know but I think he'll definitely be disappointed from not hearing it first from us."

"I'm such a terrible person. It's bad enough his parents practically control everything he does and now he might think that we were in on it," Doyoung clutched his head in his hands.

Jaehyun placed a hand on Doyoung's thigh, rubbing it gently.

"You're not a terrible person...Donghyuck will understand when we tell him. All he wants is for people to tell him the truth and for him to be heard," Jaehyun stated softly as Doyoung raised his head and nodded slowly.

Doyoung still felt horrible because he should have told Donghyuck about it when Jaehyun first mentioned the idea years ago.

But back then, Doyoung did not believe Mark would really pull through with it since he thought it was just a small little crush.

Then recently a few days ago, Jaehyun had told him that Mark asked their parents to arrange the wedding for him and Donghyuck after going to visiting the younger's parents.

By then it was too late and Doyoung did not know how to bring it up to his neighbor since he was already going through his own stuff with school and his parents.

Though it was not in Doyoung's or Jaehyun's control, they still could have warned the tanned male what was about to happen very soon.

But even if they told him earlier, Donghyuck still would be in this situation because his parents do not take no for an answer.

Doyoung feels guilty for not being able to assure Donghyuck that Mark is a good guy and would treat him right.

And if something ever happened, both him and Jaehyun would scold Mark if he treated him wrong.

Vise versa as well since they can not pick any biased sides.

"I guess so. Let's tell him today though because he really should have known the moment Mark even commented on marrying Donghyuck when they were fifteen and sixteen years old," Doyoung spoke with determination, bringing his hand to lay on top of Jaehyun's that was on his thigh.

Jaehyun nodded with a smile that revealed his dimples that made Doyoung immediately poke as he pecked his cheek.

"I love your smile," Doyoung blurted out, his eyes filled with adoration as Jaehyun's ears turned a shade of red.

"I love you," Jaehyun answered, fixing their hands so that they are interlocked with each other's.

However, interrupting their moment of which they were about to kiss, a knock echoed from behind the door.

The two looked at each other before letting go of one another's hands as they stood up to open the door.

Pulling the wooden door open, they saw Donghyuck with dark circles under his puffy red eyes.

The tanned male looked up at them with a quivering lips which made Doyoung and Jaehyun panic.

"Hyuckie? What's wrong?" Jaehyun asked.

Donghyuck glanced between their faces before looking down at his own feet.

"I-I'm sorry..I didn't mean to hear what you were talking about, I-I just had to go to the bathroom," Donghyuck apologized, his voice was shaky. "B-but..you knew?"

Doyoung and Jaehyun shared a wide eyed look with each other...Donghyuck heard them.

TBC

Hmm it's my birthday today and I have a bit of time so I'm gonna post another update in a few!!