/Chapter 8/

His parents stopped what they were doing when the door opened.

"Oh good, Donghyuck! You're home," his mother chirped as Donghyuck took his shoes off. "We have some planning to do."

"Do we? Or did you already plan it by yourselves?" Donghyuck sassed at his mother who only chuckled nervously.

"Well isn't it easier if we planned it anyway?" She responded as Donghyuck just wanted to go to his room and ignore her.

As he was about to go, his father spoke off.

"Don't go running off there, son. We have to tell you what will be happening over the weekend," his father announced.

Donghyuck stared blankly, "Don't tell me I'm getting married this weekend."

Donghyuck's mother chuckled and shook her head, "No, silly. We are going to buying you a suit since you grew out of the one you wore when you were fifteen."

"Oh my god, for that just buy me a fucking dress," Donghyuck deadpanned.

"Do you want one?" His mother then asked, curiously with bright eyes.

They were a bit too obsessed with this right now and it made Donghyuck want to smash himself over the head with a chair. 

"I don't want either. I don't want to get married," Donghyuck sighed.

It was truly no use to even say that because it was not like his parents were going to listen to what he really wanted anyway. He hated it here.

Sure, it may be Jaehyun's brother, but he still does not know anything about him. He does not want to think about anything, let alone having to get married to some stranger. He already had an exhausting day as it was. 

He was physically and mentally exhausted and all he wanted to do was go to sleep, pretending this was all just a dream.

"Well you are getting married whether you like it or not. I am not going to have a son who will be fifty years old still living with us singly," his father remarked as Donghyuck internally scoffed.

His parents really had no faith in him at all.

"You'll be getting married next Friday," his mother added as Donghyuck's eyes widened.

"So soon?!" He exasperated.

He thought he would at least have a few months to prepare himself to live such a miserable life. He did not expect him to get be getting married right away. 

This just made him hate his parents more. 

"Well yes. What did you expect?" His mother sassed.

"Be ready Saturday morning by eight," His father added as Donghyuck internally groaned before going to his room, slamming the door shut behind him.

His parents do not know anything about him at all because if they did, they would not be forcing him into doing something he does not want to do.

He dropped his bag on the floor before grabbing a clean pair of clothes to take with him to the bathroom. 

A bubble bath is just what he wanted and needed right at the moment.

Donghyuck filled the tub with warm water and soap suds and bath soothing yet fresh smelling salts to pour inside of it before striping himself of his clothes and tossing them into the hamper.

He lifted his leg to dip a toe in the water before fully stepping inside the bubbly water and taking a seat, leaning his back against the wall of the tub.

He shut his eyes for a while, allowing the water to just relax his body. 

Time had passed by, an hour and a half to be exact which was a little longer than Donghyuck intended on staying in there. He unclogged the drain to allows the water to flush down as he stood up and turned on the shower head.