/Chapter 12/

Taeyeon has guided them to the other side of the store where the white suits were held.

"We have all different styles here as well. You wanted my personal recommendation and I think that a slim fit suit or a double vent suit would honestly compliment this young man's body type," Taeyeon stated as she examined Donghyuck's body, which made him slightly uncomfortable.

His parents nodded.

"May I check your waist measurements?" Taeyeon asked politely, pulling the measuring tape that she hung around her neck off.

"By all means," Donghyuck's mother answered for him which made the younger purse his lips together.

"Perfect, thank you," Taeyeon said as she walked closer to Donghyuck. "Raise your arms for me please."

Donghyuck did just that, looking at Doyoung next to him who gave him a smile of encouragement.

He felt something circling around his chest, his waist, and his stomach before Taeyeon wrote down her measurements in a little notepad she carried in her blouse pocket.

"Okay yeah. I think those styles would definitely be best for him. Shall we try one on?" Taeyeon suggested as his parents agreed.

Taeyeon excused herself as she sorted through the suits to find Donghyuck's size in both styles.

"Here are both types. There are also different styles within these types. I also picked out a pair of white flat front pants because again, they'll suit your body structure nicely," Taeyeon head the clothing in her arms to which Doyoung helped herby taking them.

"The fitting room is down this little isle and to your right," she told Donghyuck.

"I'll go with him to try them on," Doyoung suggested and Donghyuck mentally thanked him for coming with him.

"Okay, dear. Come back to show us each one," Donghyuck's mother reminded as Doyoung kindly said they would be right back with a nod.

Doyoung and Donghyuck followed Taeyeon's directions to the fitting rooms, walking through the isle until they turned the right corner.

Donghyuck walked inside the empty one as Doyoung waited patiently in front of the door.

However, Donghyuck kept the door open and turned around to look at Doyoung.

"Can you come inside with me, Hyung?" Donghyuck asked, making it difficult for Doyoung to resist his puppy eyes.

"Of course," Doyoung followed after Donghyuck instead and locked the door inside the tiny little fitting room.

Doyoung hung the suits on the mini bar inside so it did not get wrinkled in the midst of Donghyuck putting it on.

Before Donghyuck was about to take off his shirt, he looked at Doyoung again.

"Can you turn around?" Donghyuck innocently smiled, batting his eye lashes as Doyoung rolled his eyes.

"This kid," Doyoung tsked jokingly, knowing that Donghyuck did not like it when people saw his bare skin underneath his clothes.

He respected Donghyuck's privacy.

And so once Doyoung was facing the door, Donghyuck striped himself of his shirt and paints as he reached for the white buttoned shirt first and buttoned it up to his collar.

He clipped on a black bow tie as he then tried on the flat front pants which hugged his thighs perfectly, not too tight and definitely not too loose.

He zipped up and buttoned the pants after tucking in his dress shirt. The waist was a little loose, but that was nothing a belt could not fix.