/Prologue/

Golden wedding bells rang over the Romanesque church—a medieval styled architectural building that lain an isle of brown tiles between the wooden pews which had hezilo chandeliers dangling from above.

At the very front of the isle where the pews faced stood three in black suits men of either side of the platform—six in total—and one man in a white suit between them with brown slick back hair who watched the entrance doors from across the room with tearing eyes and a smile on his face, revealing the addicting dimples people so badly want to poke.

The doors opened, cuing those in the seats to arise and face the entrance with proud smiles and faces of awe.

In came another man in a white suit with black hair that hung over his forehead all fluffy and shiny, walking in with both parents attached to both of his arms that he linked together with theirs.

He wore a toothy smile as he slowly walked down the isle with his parents until he reached the platform where his soon to be husband stood, trying to contain the tears that continuously rolled down his cheeks.

The black haired man smiled brightly as both his parents kissed his cheeks and went to stand in front of their seats while the brown haired man held out a hand for his groom to have some guidance to stand on the platform.

The man shyly smiled as he stood in front of the love of his life as the priest went through the vows and process of marriage, reciting very carefully before incorporating their I dos.

"Rings please?" The priest called out gently.

A smaller tanned boy with a heart style of his forehead with his black hair, stood out of the line behind the older black haired man in the white suit with box that carried a ring.

And on the other side of the man in a white suit with brown hair who stood out the line, was a boy with blonde hair that was styled on the side of his head that carried a small ring box as well.

They handed the boxes respectfully to the priest as the black haired boy quickly went to stand back in his spot while the blonde gazed at the other boy a little longer than he should have, sparks and twinkles in his eyes that anyone could have noticed.

"Son?" The priest cleared his throat to snap the boy out of it with a whisper. "Back to your spot please."

The blonde turned his head after being pulled out of his trance and bowed, "S-sorry."

The priest gave him a smile as he took a spot back in line to which his older brother getting married peeked back at him with a smirk.

"Now that we have the rings, please repeat after me when it is your turn," the priest instructed. "Let's start with you," he looked at the black haired male with a smile.

"I, Kim Doyoung, take you Jaehyun, to be my lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health till death parts us," the priest slowly announced as Doyoung repeated it with a small voice crack, sliding the ring on Jaehyun's finger.

"I, Jung Jaehyun, take you Doyoung, to be my lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health till death parts us," Jaehyun recited after the priest, the happy tears falling from his eyes slowing down as he slid the ring on Doyoung's finger.

"I now pronounce officially married, you may kiss each other," the priest guaranteed as he backed up with his hands clasped in front of him.

Jaehyun and Doyoung gazed into each other's eyes with bashful smiles and small giggles as the youngest of the two pulled Doyoung by the waist to close the gap between them before connect their lips together.

The crowd cheered and clapped their hands at the beautiful sight in front of them.

After their sweet kiss ended, Doyoung hooked his arm around Jaehyun's and held his hand with the opposite hand as they walked down the isle to greet their friends and family members.