/Chapter 9/

Tw// mentions of sexual harassment/ and abuse (not descriptive but is mentioned briefly!)

The next day at school, Donghyuck's academic advisor and music appreciation professor asked the tanned male to stay back again after class, the younger having deju vu from when Dr. Oh asked him to do so on Wednesday.

Donghyuck honestly had not had the time to think about Dr. Oh's offer because of everything that happened. His mind was occupied elsewhere, but he guesses he should give his professor's offer a go anyway.

It would not hurt to try. Besides, he would just be looking around anyway and if he still is not interested then it would not really be his problem since Dr. Oh was the one who offered to do so in the first place, knowing Donghyuck may or may not have any interest majoring in the department.

"Have you given the tour around the music, theatre, and dance department some thought?" Dr. Oh kindly asked Donghyuck who nodded slowly.

"I-I'll do it," Donghyuck confirmed as Dr. Oh smiled brightly, clapping his hands.

"Fantastic! Is there a day that works best for you?" He questioned as Donghyuck shrugged.

"You can pick," Donghyuck blankly said as he kept his eyes on the wall in front of him.

Might as well let his professor choose since according to his parents, Donghyuck is incapable for doing anything for himself.

"How about next Tuesday say around two in the afternoon. Would you be around campus then?" He suggested as Donghyuck nodded. "Great! We will meet up outside this building at two in the afternoon next Tuesday then," He repeated to make sure Donghyuck remembered.

"Okay," Donghyuck approved as he went to pack his bag up to get ready to leave the classroom.

"Thank you for taking my offer into consideration. I really think you will find something you might enjoy in our department. And if not, we can try a different department," Dr. Oh assured before he left the classroom, Donghyuck soon following after while holding onto the strap of his backpack.

Donghyuck walked through campus to the bus stop, which he caught just on time today, hopping on to be driven to his home stop.

Unfortunately, the seats were taken on the bus today so he had to stand up and hold onto the bars that hung from the roof of the bus.

Suddenly, the bus came to a sudden stop which made Donghyuck lose his balance a bit, but an arm that hooked around his waist prevented him from falling.

"Are you okay?" A low voice asked, laced with with humoring concern. And Donghyuck recognized that voice a little too much.

Donghyuck's heart pounded with anxiety as his cheeks flushed. He quickly gathered his balance and stood up straight to back away from the person, uttering out a small apology with a bow.

"Donghyuck," he called out.

"G-go away," Donghyuck pleaded as he tried to move to the other side of the bus, only did the man grab his wrist.

Donghyuck was scared.  He knew it was possible that he might see him again. But after all these years from high school, now he sees him again?

"Come on, Donghyuck. You can't possibly still be traumatized," he rolled his eyes. "I did time and I changed, baby."

Choi Soobin, also known as Donghyuck's stalker from high school.

"S-stop talking to me," Donghyuck begged, pulling out his ear buds to hopefully distract him from the fact that he was in the same space as him.