/Chapter 10/

Nobody on the bus even acted like Donghyuck or Soobin existed. That was how it had to be, everyone had to mind their own business so they did not get into some shit.

But of course, Donghyuck just had to be the unlucky that gets into problems without him even wanting to.

Soobin snatched Donghyuck's earbuds out of his ears as Donghyuck flinched.

An idea came to mind as Donghyuck sped dialed Doyoung's number, keeping his phone by his thigh as Doyoung answered but Soobin could not hear it.

"Donghyuck? Hello?"

"You're testing my patience, I told you I've changed and you're acting like a bitch," Soobin gritted his teeth.

"J-just leave me alone," Donghyuck whimpered as Soobin dropped the younger's wired earbuds on the floor to stomp on them.

Just great. That was his only pair and now he has to get another one.

"Donghyuck where are you?! I'm coming!"

Soobin stepped closer to Donghyuck, staring down at him with something evil depicted in his eyes.

"I could've let you bust your ass on this bus but I didn't," Soobin stated and Doyoung thanked the stupid man that was bothering Donghyuck.

Doyoung ran out of his apartment and headed to the bus stop, waiting for Donghyuck. He texted Jaehyun as well what was going on.

The bus luckily came to a stop as Donghyuck swerved his body away from Soobin to speed walk out of the bus.

As soon as he stepped foot outside, the back of his collar was pulled back which made him halt his movements.

Soobin firmly held the cloth of Donghyuck's shirt but luckily Doyoung was quick to take action and yank Donghyuck away for the taller man, pulling Donghyuck behind his body.

Soobin hopped off the bus with a chuckle, the long vehicle driving off as if nothing even happened.

"Who are you?" Soobin grimaced, eyeing Donghyuck who was slouching behind Doyoung with his head hung low.

"None of your business," Doyoung sassed. "If I catch you near Donghyuck again, we're going to have a problem. Take this as a fucking warning."

"You don't scare me," Soobin laughed, gluing his hands to his hips.

"S-stalker, Hyung," Donghyuck mumbled for only Doyoung to hear.

"I don't have to scare you. The authorities should scare you enough because I'm not afraid to call for harassment," Doyoung threatened as Soobin's face turned pale but masked his frightened expression with a sly grin.

Soobin shook his head with a chuckle and left.

Once he was out of sight, Doyoung quickly turned around and pulled Donghyuck into a hug.

"Are you okay?! Did he hurt you anywhere?! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there on the bus with you," Doyoung said all in one breath.

"I-it's okay, Hyung. You're here now," Donghyuck's voice trembled and it was obvious he was crying.

Doyoung pulled away from the hug and have him a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Let me make you something to eat," Doyoung said as he walked to the apartment with his arm hooked around the younger's waist.

"Doyoung, Hyung?" Donghyuck called out as they entered Doyoung's apartment.

"What is it, bud?" Doyoung responded, releasing the younger's waist to remove his flip flops he had quickly threw on to get Donghyuck earlier.