/Chapter 14/

After being frozen in shock for a couple seconds, Donghyuck finally got out of the car and grabbed his backpack and suit as Doyoung grabbed his suitcase before looking the car doors.

Was he actually going to be living here?

This must have costed Mark a fortune so why would he spend so much on it when he could have found a place much cheaper?

"I still can't believe this," Donghyuck said, stunned as Doyoung entered the passcode of the door.

Of course Mark had to choose the very top floor which was the fifth story, Donghyuck and Doyoung entering after the lock permitted their entrance.

Can not really blame Mark either though since he did not want to hear foot stomps from the floor above him, he was sure Donghyuck would not want that either.

The wooden floors were polished and shiny as well as the white countertops in the of the kitchen to which was their first thing they saw as they entered.

The living room was just across from the kitchen which had a dark gray couch along the wall with a white carpeted rug that was about the same size.

Across from the couch was a nailed in flat screen television which had a mini fireplace underneath it. Surround the pinned tv, were windows that allowed vision of the city.

On the carpeted rug, centered a glass table and a little container which held the remotes to the tv. And just above that, was a crystal chandelier.

"I can't live here. He must've spent his entire life savings on this!" Donghyuck claimed while shaking his head in disbelief.

Doyoung chuckled, "Keep in mind that he's extremely wealthy, Hyuck. He's a businessman just like Jaehyun."

"But that doesn't mean it's okay for him to do this!" Donghyuck pouted.

Even though his parents were fairly wealthy, they did not live luxuriously and their apartment was pretty normal.

"You said you'd be okay with anything as long as it had two bedrooms and well that met your needs," Doyoung teased as Donghyuck chewed on his bottom lip and went across the room to stare out the window in awe, loving the beautiful view he had of the city.

"Wow," Donghyuck let out a small gasp.

Maybe he would not mind living here with Mark if it meant this was what he had the opportunity to wake up to every morning.

"Come, let's put your stuff in your room," Doyoung suggested as Donghyuck finally pried his eyes away from the windows and followed Doyoung through the hall of the apartment.

There were three doors, two of them being bedrooms which were right next to each other and down the hall was a bathroom which was as big as a bedroom, having a large window to see outside since it was on the edge of the apartment.

The floors were marble as well as the decor and furniture which a stand up shower and a tub, the toilet on the other side of the room.

Finally entering one of the bedrooms, to which his was the right door, Donghyuck let out a string of curses from his mouth as he was in shock to have such a beautiful room.

Though it was your own typical bedroom with a dresser, closet, bed—which was kind sized, completely different from his full size at home—Donghyuck paid attention to the minor detail that had been put into decorating his room.

There was a poster above Donghyuck's dresser of his favorite artist, Michael Jackson, a little animated bear alarm clock that was on his nightstand beside his bed, and even a fluffy brown carpet that had the shape of a bear head with round ears pointing out.

What was even more exciting was the fact that Donghyuck's room had a glass door which led to a small balcony that had a waffle chair on it.

"How did he know?" Donghyuck mumbled to himself.

He felt his tummy turn, sure it was with anxiousness, but it was not the bad kind. There were not any worry...more of being touched or flattered?

Donghyuck was not sure, but this feeling in his stomach was different than what he had felt before..though he still blamed it on his anxiety.

He snapped out of it when Doyoung turned on the lights and that was when Donghyuck realized he had recessive lighting.

He began to unpack his clothes and hang up his dressy shirts in the closet and put his undergarments and pajamas in the dresser.

There was a desk beside the door that lead to the balcony which Donghyuck unpacked his school bag—just his laptop so he could charge it.

Doyoung helped him get situated as well, even though Donghyuck got it pretty much for the most part.

He hung his wedding suit in the closet, ready to be work on Friday.

A few hours had gone by and Donghyuck had finished with Doyoung's help. The older had treated Donghyuck to a meal at a nearby cafe before dropping the younger back off.

"You sure you'll be okay here?" Doyoung wanted to make sure while Donghyuck hesitantly nodded his head.

"Okay, Mark should be here later. He has to stay behind at the office to take care of some paperwork and a late meeting this evening," Doyoung advised as Donghyuck nodded his head again.

He figured he would take a shower early so that he would not have to encounter Mark when he gets home later.

Donghyuck would rather stay here than be a hinderance to Doyoung and Jaehyun's home. They were adults and they did not need to be catering to Donghyuck all the time.

"If you need anything or want me to pick you up, give me a call, alright?" Doyoung told the younger.

"Yes, Dodo. I will" Donghyuck nervously chuckled and Doyoung knew that all too well.

So, wordlessly, Doyoung embraced Donghyuck into his arms and gave him a tight hug.

Doyoung was nervous for the younger. It would be his first time that he would be away from him and not right next door.

He knew Donghyuck was in good hands, but the younger did not know Mark well enough to believe that.

Doyoung gave Donghyuck a peck on top of his hair before pulling away.

"Feel free to visit, yeah?" Doyoung hinted as Donghyuck let out a soft giggle.

"You act like i moved across the country," Donghyuck playfully said as Doyoung rolled his eyes and hushed him.

"I know you didn't," Doyoung responded as Donghyuck laughed, sticking out his tongue.

After a few more minutes of Doyoung squeezing the life out of Donghyuck, the older finally left Donghyuck to be.

That was Donghyuck's cue to quickly shower, taking a few minutes to figure out how to turn the water in the shower on.

When he finished washing his hair and body he rinsed it and dried his body with a towel before getting dressed into a long sleeved loose shirt and plaid pajama pants.

It was almost eight in the evening and Donghyuck figured he would stay in his room and catch up on school work for the beginning of the week since he had nothing else to do.

As a result, he ended up procrastinating and watching a show instead until he fell asleep on his bed, forgetting the fact that Mark had arrived home later that night.

TBC