/Chapter 6/

"Donghyuck.." Doyoung softly spoke. "Let us explain this to you, please."

Donghyuck's shrugged his shoulders and kept his head facing down, tears escaping his eyes.

He looked so defeated and the two husbands hated seeing Donghyuck like this.

"Come inside," Jaehyun gestured with his hands, reaching to pull Donghyuck's hand gently inside their room.

They sat down on the bed they were previously sitting on with Donghyuck between them.

"First of all, we are the ones who should be apologizing to you," Doyoung correct as Donghyuck shook his head.

"Whether you told me or not, my parents are still going to force me into anyway," Donghyuck claimed, his voice cracking.

"But still, we should have told you...I should have told you, Donghyuck. Mark is my little brother," Jaehyun explained. "He told me the day of my wedding that you were going to be the one he marries and I just thought he was crazy."

"At that time, his hormones were going crazy too so we didn't actually expect anything. He was a handful," Doyoung rolled his eyes at the memory.

"When a dog sees its favorite toy, it'll do everything to go after it," Donghyuck sullenly explained. "I see no difference between this situation...I'm an object he's chasing after and now he thinks he has a hold of me because we're getting married."

Jaehyun was taken back by Donghyuck's metaphorical comparison.

He could not blame the younger, especially because of what he had been through in the past but not everyone was like that and he wanted Donghyuck to understand.

Mark was not an objectifier. He is someone with a big heart. He cares a lot about his friends and family even if he does not show it with his cocky attitude at times.

The way Mark has spoken about Donghyuck was special to the twenty year old.

"You're telling he said that he didn't want to marry a stranger who keeps eye fucking him? Mark, what the actual fuck is your problem?! I know you think he is beautiful but he's going to get the wrong idea!" Jaehyun scolded his younger brother at work this morning.

The two brothers worked in their family business which was an enterprise company.

"I couldn't help myself! You don't understand, Jae...Donghyuck is beyond beautiful. No words can describe his beauty. Not only is he beautiful but he's absolutely adorable too. You should have seen how he talks with a pout," Mark reminisced last night, staring at the ceiling with star struck eyes.

Jaehyun watched and listened as his younger brother spoke of Donghyuck. He could tell that Mark was not faking anything he was feeling and that he was actually in love with the tanned beauty.

"I just want to wrap him up and stuff him inside my pocket! He's so cute!" Mark squealed, their coworkers around them giving Mark a side stare but the man did not care.

"Jaehyun, I just have to marry him right away. I know I'm going to love him forever. I can feel it!" Mark exclaimed with a bright smile. "Here, now you'll be able to feel it too!"

Mark grabbed Jaehyun's hand and placed it over his own heart, the older feeling how hard and rapid Mark's heart palpitations were against the palm of his hand.

"Do you feel it?! Do you feel it?!" Mark asked with excitement laced in his voice as Jaehyun slowly nodded. "I love him, Hyung! I want to be with him for the rest of my life!"

Jaehyun retracted his hand once Mark let it go as he rubbed the back of his nape.

"Mark..do you know anything else about him?" Jaehyun asked which made Mark's smile falter down. "How can you say you love him when you don't know anything about him? You've just looked at him from afar."