Picture Moments (Blurb 6)| Central Cee

How you capture memories together:

-You're always ready to take videos with him

"Let me fix my hair."

"It looks gorgeous."

-Criticizing his video/photo skills

Oakley rubbed your back as you sat on his lap. You had just come back from having date night and were chilling on the outdoor patio. He held your phone in his hand snapping a few videos. You cuddled into him feeling warm but sucked your teeth.

"Babe, stop recording from a low angle. I look fat. Lift the phone up." You pushed his arm up.

Oakley's eyes widened as he stared into the camera, "Don't call yourself fat again."

He kissed your cheek before hitting the record button again. This time lifting his arm to get a better angle.

-Making out on camera

-Admiring his smile

Y/N sat next to Oakley in the photobooth. The old machine counted down ready to snap multiple pictures. Oakley fixed his hat in the mirror built into the wall. Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck. Oakley smiled wide. Instead of looking into the camera, she stared at him.

-Always filling photo albums up

-Adding videos/pics to 'your eyes only' folder

"Baby, let's make a sex tape." Y/N whispered seductively in his ear.

Oakley blushed, "For what?"

Y/N rubbed his body feeling him up, "For when I'm not there and you need me."

Authors Note:

I love when couples take pictures in photobooths

vote and comment

For everyone that commented on my past chapter about requests and part 2's I'm getting to them! I'll tag you in the imagine once it's posted. Please bare with me as it all won't come out at once. 

DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY THANKS FOR 10K

Interactive Question: What's your favorite Central Cee song? Mine is Ruby. But all his songs are hella good.