Mad| Central Cee

trigger warning: sex scene ahead

Y/N woke up angry. It seemed like everything irritated her. First, she woke up with Oakley's morning breath blowing in her face. Then she burned her hand trying to make herself pancakes. And the dog pissed on the floor.

"I swear today is just not my day," Y/N spoke to herself.

She pulled on some house clothes and decided to call out of work. She rolled her eyes when Oakley came out from the bathroom yawning, "Mornin."

Y/N tried not to let her attitude get to her, "Hi. Did you not make the bed?"

Y/N sighed bending down to fix the sheets. Oakley laughed as he began pulling on a Nike tech suit.

"I didn't think it was a big deal."

"Bae, you were the last person to get out the bed. It's simple, really." Y/N wiped the wrinkles from the duvet and went to her walk-in closet.

She could feel his stare from across the room, "You alright?"

Y/N nodded pulling out fuzzy socks from her drawer, "I'm staying in today."

Oakley pulled his chain around his neck and grabbed his book bag, "I'm headin' to the studio."

Y/N looked at his attire, "In the grey tech?"

"What's wrong?"

Y/N motioned to his pants, "You got your dick on display."

"I thought you liked it."

Y/N crossed her arms over her chest feeling even more mad, "Okay, then go ahead."

Oakley cocked his head to the side sensing her irritation. He leaned down to kiss her hitting her cheek. Y/N waved goodbye and turned her head to the television. He chuckled darkly, "I'm not even gonna engage. I'll see you tonight."

Y/N eyed him as he left slamming the door on his way out. Y/N walked to their living room. She sat on the couch rubbing her head. Their dog quickly jumped up next to her on the couch. The dog panted laying on Y/N's stomach.

A few hours later Y/N was wrapping up dinner. Their dog watched her quietly from the living room. She could hear the door click open. Their dog greeted him at the door barking. Oakley leaned down petting the dog.

Y/N kept her back turned to mind her business. She almost cracked when he slid his arms around her stomach. He kissed her neck.

"You still mad?" He muttered into her neck.

Y/N leaned away, "Maybe."

He continued to pepper her side with kisses, "I'm sorry for whatever I did."

Y/N placed the Tupperware lid on top of the container. She silently moved the food to the refrigerator. Oakley widened his eyes like a puppy. Y/N tried not to smile.

"Can you stop acting like a child for one second, please!" Y/N snapped feeling her emotions all over the place.

His eyebrows furrowed with something dark. Y/N knew she had hit a nerve. His hand came up gripping her neck, "Who the fuck are you talking to like that?"

Y/N bit her lip sensing the dark lust in his eyes, "You."

He laughed tightening his grip, "I know exactly what you need."

Y/N didn't even notice that he was backing her toward the couch. Her sleepwear gave him easy access to her.

Y/N moaned as he cupped her pussy kissing her lips. She felt his long fingers push her panties to the side. He rubbed her sensitive clit and bit her cheek.

"If you make one sound, I promise I'll stop." His hand came up to grip her chin.

"Do you understand?" He asked again.

Y/N nodded lifting her hips already missing his fingers. She stayed quiet as he quickly went back to edging her. She was already so wet that she didn't notice her soaked underwear. Y/N tried to hide her moan as he kissed her again pushing his fingers inside.

Oakley kept a straight face curling his fingers and pumping her out, "Do you want to apologize darling?"

Y/N couldn't control her eyes rolling to the back of her head. With his free hand, he tugged on her face, "You had so much to say today. You don't wanna speak now?"

Y/N shook her head no, "I'm sorry for being a brat."

He smiled pumping his fingers faster and faster. Y/N gripped his tee shirt feeling her stomach tighten. Her head rolled back as she climaxed. Her chest moved up and down rapidly. She watched through hooded eyes as Oakley took his fingers and licked them clean.

"Your so naughty." She whispered still coming down from her high.

He leaned down kissing her sloppily, "I see the attitude is gone now. Feel better?"

"Yeah. You always hit the right spot."

authors note:

very naughtyyy

vote and comment

Sorry for errors

Might spam y'all with updates today idk though

*I hope y'all know I'm American so I'm trying to catch up on UK lingo or at least learn speaking patterns*