All Natural| Central Cee

Y/N locked the door of Oakley's penthouse bathroom

Y/N locked the door of Oakley's penthouse bathroom. She sighed pulling on her overnight bag. Looking in the large mirror she felt on her face.

"This shit is way too cakey." Y/N spoke to herself.

After coming back from a 12 hour shoot and an even longer flight Y/N was ready to get to bed. But she couldn't fight the butterflies in her belly.

Nervous was an understatement. It was the first time he'd see her as Y/N and not her made up entity for likes and cash.

She grabbed her makeup remover and began her process. First with her face, stripping it of every drop of makeup. She swiped her lashes off. Once her face was clean she looked into the mirror again. A few bumps of acne crossed her cheeks with dark marks on her nose and forehead.

Moving on she pulled her wig off revealing her long cornrows underneath. She took her rat tail comb and started at the bottom of the braid. Once her hair was all out she moaned scratching her itching scalp.

A knock on the door scared her, "How long are you gonna be, Y/N?"

She felt her heart rate increase, "In a minute! You can't rush perfection!"

"Nobodies perfect! Just hurry up already."

Y/N ignored him and turned on the shower water letting it get hot before she stepped in. After cleaning her body thoroughly and washing her hair she dried off and moisturized her dark skin.

Y/N wrapped herself in a towel while she began twisting her curly hair. One section at a time she filled her head with twists.

Feeling her eyes get heavy she was excited to reach the final steps. Y/N finished her skincare routine and draped a bonnet over her head.

Oakley's music had died down by now so she knew he was already in the bed waiting. She packed away her things and cracked open the door.

Y/N peaked her head out of the bathroom looking into the bedroom. Oakley was laying on his back staring at the ceiling. A warm lamp illuminated his face. His eyes darted from the ceiling to her.

"Are you coming out now?" He asked with a bright smile.

Her heart warmed at the sight. She loved his smile. It was so genuine, "Yeah I'm done."

Y/N finally revealed herself dressed in a big tee shirt and sleep shorts. She paced towards the bed lifting up the covers.

"He better not say shit about my bonnet." Y/N thought pulling the covers to her chest.

She didn't look at him. But he was definitely staring at her. He had moved from his back to the side holding his head up with his hand.

Y/N side-eyed him, "Oakley?"

"Hm."

Y/N finally turned to look at him, "What are you staring at."

He stuck his finger out rubbing it against her clean face, "You look beautiful."

Y/N blushed, "That's it?"

He mugged her, "If you don't kiss me right now I'm gonna kill myself."

Y/N laughed at his antics, "You're so dramatic! What would fans think of they saw Cench being a simp."

"I don't give a fuck about them."

Y/N realized under his goofy exterior he was being serious in some way. Y/N puckered her lips and leaned forward to kiss him.

"I was a bit worried." She confessed.

He reached over to turn off the lamp, "Why?"

Y/N averted her eyes, "I don't know. I was worried you see me like this and think of me differently."

He looked at her confused, "Now why would I do that?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "You've always seen me selling my beauty to the media. Always with long hair and makeup on. And sometimes in the skimpiest outfits."

His face softened at her tone, "I don't care about all that. You do know that I knew you looked like this under all that stuff."

Y/N cracked a smile, "Stop being funny."

He smiled wider, "I'm not. I'm serious. I like you either way but this part of you is forever. I love it when you don't got makeup on and when you take forever to do your hair. I even like whatever this is. What is it?"

He pulled on her bonnet making Y/N slap his hand, "It's called a bonnet."

"Ohhh, it protects your hair right?"

"Yes." Y/N felt herself laughing harder at his curiosity.

Once her laughter came down she was serious again, "Thank you."

She watched his eyes cross over every blemish, scar, and part of her, "You don't have to thank me, love."

Authors Note:

fluff for this one

vote and comment