People| Central Cee

Based on the song People by Libianca

A/N: For all y'all touch-deprived babes out there, this one is for you! Also, this pic I found of him is so funny for no reason.

Y/N turned over her phone clicking the screen. No notifications appeared making her heart skink. She aimlessly scrolled through social media. She felt tears pool in her eyes seeing posts from her peers. They all looked happy.

They were posted up with their boyfriends or friends. Glowing from the inside out. While she was by herself cooped up in her apartment. All her friends went to different universities or spread out in other countries.

If anything she checked in on them more than they checked in on her. Y/N logged out of her apps and turned on her television. Tom & Jerry played and she felt herself smiling slightly.

Her phone rang loudly making her jump. She looked at her screen rolling her eyes.

Cee is calling...

Y/N let it ring and go to voicemail. She didn't feel like talking. She sucked her teeth when her phone rang again. This time for a FaceTime call. Y/N paused the show and answered.

"Why you not answering me?" Oakley spoke with grit.

"Boy, please. What do you want?"

Y/N tried to see his background but couldn't. Last time he told her his location he was in Thailand.

"I was just checking on my girl." He said smiling at the phone.

Y/N sat up, "I'm not your girl."

"Uh-huh. Open the door."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Y/N hung up the phone and went to her door. Looking through the peephole she gasped. Swinging the door open there he was.

Y/N jumped hugging up tightly. His warm arms snaked around her body. They hugged each other like they both needed it. He breathed in her perfume deeply. He missed that signature scent of hers.

She closed the door and led him to her living room. He sat down leaning back into the plush cushion.

"I thought you were overseas?" She questioned inching closer to him.

Oakley took her hand in his flexing her fingers, "I was but I came to visit you."

Y/N smiled, "I appreciate that but you didn't have to."

He gave her a look, "You alright?"

Y/N took a deep breath, "Just lonely but I'm good."

"Come here."

Y/N followed his demand laying herself on his chest. She could hear his heart beating with hers. He made shapes on her back allowing her muscles to relax. Y/N felt more tears well into her eyes as her emotions came to the surface.

"Now do you really wanna tell me what's wrong?" He asked looking at her.

Y/N avoided eye contact, "Today is not a good day mentally."

"What do you need?"

She sighed, "Just some time with you honestly."

He pulled her closer. She basked in his body heat feeling herself float into ecstasy.

"I missed you when I was away you know," Oakley said rubbing her back.

Y/N looked up at him, "Thailand sounded great! Especially when you posted about it."

"I'm sorry darlin' I didn't mean to leave you out." 

He kissed her forehead making her smile. Her mood was already better. Oakley kissed her smooth lips enjoying the tender moment. Y/N squeezed his bicep, "You didn't leave me out of anything. Like I said I'm not your girl."

He laughed, "Do you wanna be my girl? You can come with me."

"I still gotta finish my last year Oakley."

"Finish that shit online. I'll pay for it." This time he was serious.

Y/N looked confused, "Why?"

"Because it's time you start letting people care about you."

Authors Note:

A little bit of fluff.

Vote and comment. 

Sorry for the errors.