Booty Call| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content and smoking weed

Oak: come up when you're here, the doors unlocked

Y/N sprayed her perfume one last time as she exited her car. Her slides squeaked against the tile floor as she waved to the front desk staff. They already knew who she was. The cool air nipped at her exposed skin.

She hit the 17th button and waited as the glass elevator took her up. Her spanks clung to her skin as it glistened with oil.

She hummed to herself as she unlocked his door. She locked the top lock behind her, "Oakley?"

He came out from the bathroom running a hand through his curls. He flashed her a smile taking in her outfit. Black spanks and a tank top, no bra. The minute she saw him her nipples puckered in response.

She practically skipped to him, kissing his lips. His large hands crept to massage her ass, "Hi, baby."

Y/N sucked on his bottom lip as she flattened her feet against the floor. She took his hands in hers getting right to the point, "Where are we doing this?"

"Bedroom." He mumbled taking in her intoxicating siren eyes. If looks could kill, he'd be dead and under her spell.

Y/N smiled pulling him towards his bedroom. She hurriedly rid herself of her shorts showing that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Tsk, I didn't peg you for a commando girl," Oakley spoke rubbing her wet clit and enjoying seeing her squirm.

Y/N moaned as she tugged her shirt off, "When you called me to tell me you landed I wanted to be ready for you."

"Mhm." He kissed her lips again creating a gap between her legs with his thigh.

Y/N's back hit the mattress with ease. His aromatic scent of cinnamon and tobacco with a small hint of weed made her mind foggy.

Her hand gripped his as he fingered her dripping pussy. Y/N moaned out when he slid his fingers away, "Don't tease me."

"I won't." He smiled tugging off his clothes.

Y/N turned around arching her back. Her round bottom was high in the air waiting as she dripped with arousal.

Oakley frowned at her position. He liked seeing her face but she wasn't attached to him like he was to her. He shook the thoughts out of his mind rubbing his dick against her opening.

"Come on." Y/N whimpered wanting to feel him already.

He stuck himself inside gently easing in throwing his head back in pleasure. Y/N pushed herself against him wanting to feel more.

"Fuck me harder." She said waiting for him to stop staring at her back.

Oakley pressed his hands against her gripping her hips. He thrusted in and out creating a frantic rhythm. Y/N moaned focusing on the tight feeling in her stomach.

"You like that?" He asked wanting to hear her.

Y/N bit her lip, "Mhm."

"I wanna hear you. Whose pussy is this?" His strokes got faster picking up speed.

Y/N couldn't focus as her vision became blurry, "Mmm, it's yours."

He smiled easing back a bit. He let her catch her breath before quickening his pace again. "I love your pussy, you know that?"

Y/N matched his rhythm feeling her orgasm creep up. Oakley pulled on her hair as she made faces, "Shit."

His breathing was heavy as he felt her pussy tighten around his dick. Y/N's body shook as he continued pushing inside her letting her ride it out.

"Oh shit I'm cumming." Y/N fell onto the mattress when he pulled out palming his dick.

Oakley jerked himself off moaning letting his cum fall onto her back. Y/N smiled in pleasure still feeling high from her orgasm. "I guess you ain't get none overseas?"

Her question threw him off. He looked down at her as she turned around palming his dick that was still hard, "What?"

Y/N gave him doe eyes as she got on her stomach taking his dick in her mouth. Oakley moaned as she took him whole making sure to use her free hand to rub him. His hand gripped the back of her head pushing her forward.

"I love it when you suck it."

Y/N continued to suck him easing her hand down to her clit. She rubbed it in tight circles feeling herself. She gagged a bit when he pushed her head deeper, "Fuck right there."

Y/N yanked her head back as she put two fingers inside herself. Her wetness coated her fingers as she moaned. Oakley gripped her neck sloppily kissing her. He rubbed himself watching her finger fuck her own self.

Y/N wasn't much of a talker but she knew Oakley loved talking during sex. It was all a part of his mission to get her to fall in love with him. Oakley slightly smiled as his pupils dilated. Her head was down as she continued fingering.

Her hand gripped the sheets as she came bucking her hips. Y/N smiled soothing her pussy. Oakely jerked himself off again grunting as he felt his dick twitch. Y/N closed her eyes as he shot his cum across her face. She licked her lips opening her eyes. "Better now?"

Y/N smoked on his blunt as she watched the clock. It was almost three in the morning. Oakley was fighting sleep next to her. He was already high as he stared at the nonchalant girl in front of him. He pressed against her rubbing his down on her stomach stopping at her navel.

She eyed him pushing his hand away, "Chill."

Oakley sucked his teeth, "Why?"

"You know why." She coughed feeling her chest burn as she inhaled the smoke.

Oakley took the blunt from her hands and put it out in the ashtray on the bedside dresser. "You can stay. I can order breakfast whenever we get up."

Y/N leaned away when he kissed her cheek. His head fell in between the crook of her neck, "You don't want to?" He asked disappointed.

She tried not to show any emotion as he whispered in her ear, "I think that would blur the lines."

"I don't like lines," Oakley told her dragging his hand back to her face.

She almost flinched when he traced her jawline gripping her chin, "Cench chill. I said I ain't wanna stay the night."

He rolled his eyes rolling away from her, "Fine. I'll call you an Uber."

Y/N stood up covering her naked body. She pulled on her clothes, "I'm straight."

"Cool. You can let yourself out." Oakley turned the lamp off leaving the room in complete darkness.

She rolled her eyes noticing his detached emotion, "Bye."

His eyes followed her in the dark with hurt flashing through the brown pupils. Y/N locked the front door ignoring the gnawing feeling in her stomach as she rode the elevator back downstairs.

Authors Note:

Sorry it's been a busy weekend

I'm going on vacation the week after next so I'm gonna try to update as frequently as possible this week

Vote and comment

Ignore mistakes, I've been up since like 7am