Innocence (Part 2)| Central Cee

trigger warning: sexual content ahead (sneaky link)

Requested by: ambrepnhn and a few others

Y/N lotioned her hands quickly. She looked around her flat noticing the dim lights and candles. Her nerves were getting the best of her. Low r&b music played in the background. The sweet smell of cocoa butter and champagne filled the room.

"Is it too much?" She whispered moving the couch pillows to different sides.

A knock at the door sounded. Her heart rate quickened. She opened the door slowly revealing Oakley in a tech suit. She smiled brightly at him. Since their last encounter, Oakley was determined to turn her out.

"Hi, Oakley." She said dreamily.

Y/N was infatuated with him. He didn't scare her but she found herself leaning into his dark mysterious ways. Everything he did was calculated and she liked that about him. But as much as she was attracted to him, he was even more attracted to her.

He had never met someone more innocent than her. He liked it. With his upbringing and his current interest in nightlife, innocence was much needed. She eyed him as he walked directly to her bedroom.

She stood in the doorway, "Well, you know how to get right into it."

Oakley smiled at her as he dropped his overnight bag by the bathroom inside her room.

"I'm sorry, darlin'. I realize you put a lot of effort tonight." Oakley eyed her from the doorway.

She smiled, "Thank you. You know you don't have to come in here and just rush to the bedroom. I know this is what we do but can we just enjoy the moment-"

He cut her off, "Shut up and come here."

Y/N stopped talking immediately. She walked towards him trying to keep her confidence. She felt his hands on her waist. Looking down at him she couldn't help but smile, "You could talk to me nicer, you know."

It was his turn to smile, "I could but I won't."

He flipped her over quickly not allowing her time to process. Her silk robe was ripped off revealing her lingerie. He smiled running his hand up her thighs. Oakley pulled off his clothes leaving nothing but skin.

Y/N watched as he palm his dick leaning over top of her, "Don't be scared."

She took a deep breath. He was way more experienced than her but she enjoyed this wild part of this new world: sex. Oakley realized she was spacing out. He kissed her lips for reassurance.

"It's not like you haven't done it before." His cold words sent chills down her spine.

Y/N looked up at him giving him pretty doe eyes, "I know."

He smirked, "Then turn around."

Y/N obeyed getting on all fours. She felt his hand move over her arch pushing her back. He slapped her ass roughly before rubbing out the stinging sensation. He moved her panties to the side and slid in her with ease.

Y/N quietly moaned feeling him stretch her even more.

"I can never get used to your pretty pussy wrapping around me." He said moving his hips back and forth.

Y/N could feel herself getting into it more. She pushed herself back meeting him halfway. Oakley smiled intrigued by her ambition to cum faster this time. Y/N had never initiated sex until she met him.

"I wanna cum." She moaned out feeling him grip her hair.

He tugged her head back leaving a smoldering kiss on her neck. Y/N winced at the pain but kept going.

"I bet you do. Come get it." He coached her allowing her to lead this time.

Y/N felt the fire inside her stomach. She arched even more and let him squeeze her hips. The only sounds in the room were their moans and their bodies clapping together.

She moaned when she reached her climax. Her body went stiff again when she still felt his erection.

Covered in sweat and her essence he smirked, "You got a few more rounds in you?"

Authors Note:

I tried y'all

Vote and comment

Sorry for errors

Thanks for 20K OMG!!!

I appreciate everyone who is sending requests or suggestions, please keep them coming