Kiss Me Through The Phone| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content ahead, phone sex, very much slutty so beware, literally just sex not plot or nothing😈

Y/N opened the FaceTime call eagerly. Her man sat on the other end smiling from ear to ear. She waved sending air kisses through the phone.

Cench laughed, "What's good?"

She blushed feeling the material of her thin silk robe. "How's Thailand?"

Oakley brushed a hand through his curls, "Good, I guess. It's just work."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Okay."

"I don't even know why you asked me that, just get right into it." Y/N watched as he looked from the phone to the door making sure it was locked.

Y/N sucked her teeth, "Cench don't be like that, please."

She smiled feeling flushed but nonetheless, she removed the robe revealing her lacy lingerie set. Oakley perked up enjoying the powder blue color. His eyes dilated as they ran over her body in the frame.

"Shirt off please." She instructed picking at her kinky hair on top of her head.

He nodded pulling off his shirt, "Pants too?"

Y/N nodded turning to pull out her vibrator. Once he undressed Y/N unbuckled her bra flinging it off. Her nipples perked instantly with arousal, "Mhm, I'm not feeling the underwear anymore, should they go?"

Oakley stroked himself through his boxers, "Yes."

Y/N smiled innocently as she took off her panties, her wetness evident. She laid on her back opening her legs letting him have the perfect view. Oakley grunted seeing her like that. Y/N ran her fingers down her folds teasing her clit.

"I wish you were here." She purred easing her finger into herself moaning.

Oakley palmed himself a bit faster, "I wanna be there so fucking bad."

Y/N moaned bringing a hand up to rub her breast. Her fingers swirled around her clit building up the tension. Her chest heaved up and down as she stopped turning on the vibrator. His eyes brightened when it buzzed on.

Y/N was in her own world as she set the vibrator to the highest setting. She jumped slightly when she placed it on her clit. She moaned sticking her fingers back inside herself. She was dripping as she felt her climax coming.

"Just like that baby." He encouraged as precum dripped down his dick.

Y/N's eyes were closed as she tried to close her legs but kept them open. She couldn't help but take her fingers out and replace them with the buzzing vibrator.

"Oh, I'm cumming." She moaned loudly.

He matched her pace running his hand from his tip down. Her pretty moans were music to his ears. His breath hitched as he watched her, "Cum for me baby."

Her body shook as the pleasure clouded her vision. Oakley threw his head back feeling himself cum. He kept going after matching her pace. Y/N stopped the vibrator, "Ohhh your dick is so pretty daddy."

He smiled wiping himself off with his shirt. Y/N sat up pulling her robe on again suddenly feeling nervous, "Sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud."

He laughed, "All good love."

A knock on his door made him frown, "Hold up."

Y/N rolled her eyes moving her phone out of view. Oakley came back into the frame with new clothes on, "Look, I gotta go but-"

She cut him off, "I know, I know. You'll call me when you can."

He flashed a million-dollar smile at the phone, "Babe, I promise I'll call you when I'm done."

Y/N waved sending more air kisses through the phone, "Don't play with me, Cee."

"I'm not!"

She hung up laying on the bed again. She sighed playing with the sleeves of the robe. With her head in a daze, she cleaned up and waited for him to call her back, this time they'd actually talk instead of trying to kiss each other through the phone.

Authors Note:

bro my 21st birthday weekend was great, I got a tattoo for the first time

vote and comment, I promised y'all smuttttt