Toxic 2| Central Cee

NOTE: part 2 to the toxic imagine, y'all been begging me to do this lmfao 😈

Trigger warning: sex scenes & pregnancies

Y/N moaned loudly as she gripped his biceps. She tightened around him feeling like her orgasm was coming. Oakley smiled down at her as he rubbed her clit. The silk bedsheets clung to her skin drenched in sweat.

"Does he fuck you like this?" He asked licking her neck.

Y/N was too distraught to speak. Her eyes rolled back into her head feeling the electricity between them. She pushed on his tatted chest trying to get him to ease up.

He slowed down his motion giving her a second, "Answer my question."

Y/N tried to speak but he squeezed her chin kissing her sloppily. He shook his head moving his dick inside her again.

Y/N pushed him again. She gasped when he gripped her wrist pushing her hands over her head. "Y/N answer me or I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

He let her hands go gripping her neck. Her hands came over his trying to pry for air, "You already did that."

She smirked making him buck his hips more. Her moans started again. The only thing that would stop Oakley was God at this point. Y/N knew what he was doing and she fell into his trap, "You love me?"

Y/N tightened around his big erection again, "Fuck, yes I love you. I love you."

"Good girl. Now you can come." He purred into her ear feeling her body shake beneath him.

"Oh, my god." Y/N moaned as he rubbed her aching core.

"I love you too, baby." He kissed her like he loved her, which he did. Oakley grunted as he came inside her.

A few hours later the two laid in his king-sized bed half asleep. Y/N was wide awake trying to figure out why she told him she loved him. His large hands couldn't stay off her sticky skin. Y/N sat up with a thought.

"Did you pull out?" She asked making him smile.

"Probably not."

Y/N cursed gathering her clothes off the floor. Oakley sat up disappointed while she pulled on her panties, "What are you doing?"

"Leaving and getting a plan b." She told him ignoring his stares.

"Babe come on just stay with me tonight." His voice was eager and needy.

Y/N paused, "Oakley tonight was a mistake. I shouldn't have come over to talk about Caleb."

Oakley shook his head irritated, "First of all we needed to discuss him anyways. Why are you running from this?"

Y/N pulled on her shirt, "I've been with you since we were sixteen. Caleb came way too early and our toxic shit needs to stop. We're about to be twenty-five acting like this. I'm done."