Let's Talk About Sex (Blurb 13)| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content! majorrr!

NOTE: Because we a 100k reads this is for all the slutty girlies, I worked hard on this. Also Oakley with cornrows gives me the ick sometimes but I kinda like it too!

All things sexual with Central Cee:

-Foreplay:

He loves it. He loves when you get so wet that you're dripping on him.

He likes to start by kissing. It's usually sensual at first but he picks up the pace making you hungry for more. Oakley smirks when you whimper because he knows you're ready.

-His favorite positions:

Missionary to start and then to finish. It's very intimate for him. Plus he likes watching you orgasm.

Doggy is cute when he's feeling extra spicy.

69 for when he's in a giving/receiving mood.

He seems like the type of guy who likes riding/reverse cowgirl.

-Oral

Oakley loves when you give him head. You always start by teasing, rubbing against, and kissing him until he gets hard. You get on your knees slowly pulling down his pants. You rub his pink tip before you spit on it.

He doesn't really like eating pussy but he makes an exception and likes to give you head in the morning. (NOTE: I feel like in real life he's not a munch)

One early morning you moaned feeling him kiss your lips. His face was between your legs as he sucked on your swollen clit. You shivered feeling his slender fingers side inside of you. Your mouth hung open as his tongue flicked back and forth.

-Moaning:

He's not much of a moaner but he grunts a lot and breaths heavily. You always take his breath away during sex.

"Fuck." He grunts as you finish sucking him off.

You smile wiping your mouth.

-His type:

He's a switch. He loves when you take control sometimes but you got a smart mouth so he's doing most of the fucking.

-Dirty talk:

He knows you like his voice. It's deep and masculine. Whether you have a praise kink or a degrading kink, he's always talking during sex.

"Fuck, just like that."

"Your so pretty with my dick in your mouth."

"Suck on it."

"Come for me."

"Your so slutty."

"Come on this dick."

"I'm all yours."

"That pussy is mine."

"You like how I'm fucking you?"

"Turn around."

"Good girl."

"Show me that pretty pussy."

"Take this dick."

"Shut the fuck up."

-He loves fingering you/playing with your pussy because he can control you. He likes edging you. It's a challenge for you when he stops before you are about to orgasm.

-His stamina:

He's got a high sex drive and sometimes outdoes himself.

You breathed heavily wiping the sweat from your forehead. Your body ached but your pussy was still throbbing. Oakley took off the used condom reaching for another. You sighed, "I need like thirty minutes."

He smiled laughing, "You sure."

He reached down between your legs making your eyes roll back. You reached your hand down on top of his trying to stop him. Your legs closed as they began to shake again, "How are you still hard?"

"I been gone for two months come on yeah." He spoke kissing your lips.

You moaned kissing him back, "Thirty minutes."

-Aftercare:

He's great with it. He's never left you feeling undesirable or exploited. Oakley likes to cuddle afterward.

He brings you water and a warm cloth to wipe off with. He makes sure you go to the bathroom too.

"Go before you get a UTI or something."

-Sex tapes/Naught Vids:

You sat in front of the mirror recording a video of you playing with yourself. Your nipples were hard as you reached up cupping your breasts. You smirked at the mirror before you stopped recording.

You hit send and made sure to type another message.

"Don't watch that around others."

He's not into sending dick pics.

"If my phone gets hacked that means my dick is really gonna be on display."

You rolled your eyes pouting, "Fine."

-Food sex:

"You wanna try something different?" You suggested holding a can of whip cream.

"Would you let me suck a fruit roll up off it?"

"Oh go get an ice cube."

-Kinky shit:

Y'all have tried a sex swing.

Sex toys are a definite add-on.

Handcuffs/rope when y'all are feeling extra kinky. Bondage is kind of a turn-on for him. Seeing you tied up gives him control.

Flavored lube and condoms sometimes.

He loves choking you. It's a fan fav.

-Vanilla shit:

He's kinda plain too. He's into the quickies. The soft kisses. Your soft moans. Taking shit slow is sexy for him.

-Clothing:

He'd fuck you if you were wearing a trash bag. He loves you and your body so he doesn't care if it's lingerie or regular bra/panty set.

-Fav body parts:

He seems like an ass guy but loves to suck on your titties!

-Protection:

Always! But he's hit it raw a few times.

"You feel so good."

Authors Note:

THANK YOU FOR 100K! Babes that so crazy, we're all obsessed with central cee.

Updating tomorrow I think.

Vote and comment.

Also requests are open.