Booty Call 2| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content ahead

Y/N wiped her face as she rubbed away tears. Her hands shook as she read her email. It was Friday night, she should've been out partying but needed to finish a work project.

"They fucking fired me?!" She exclaimed slamming her laptop closed.

Her head pounded in agony. The first real job that she loved fired her. The hardest and most
gifted. Y/N shook her head texting the first person she could think of.

Y/N: Can I come over? Gotta blow off some steam...

She tapped her foot waiting for a response. After ten minutes and no response, she called him. It went to voicemail making her grimace.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Y/N swiped her keys off the counter and grabbed her MK purse.

Y/N raised an eyebrow when the front desk staff stopped her at the front, "What?"

"Mr. Caesar-Su has guests right now." The woman told Y/N trying to warn her.

Y/N looked down at her attire. She had on professional clothing. Her pink pencil skirt brightened her up. Her button-down white blouse was cute, giving off legally blonde vibes.

"So, it's not important is it?" Y/N questioned.

The woman shook her head, "Well no."

Y/N smiled, "Great."

She took the familiar ride up to his floor. Y/N felt anxiety rise in her chest as she knocked on the door. Oakley cracked open the door with heat rising up his neck, "Y/N?"

She shamefully smiled at him, "Hey, I tried texting but I didn't get a response."

She watched as he pushed his glasses up his face, "I know. I ain't respond to you."

Y/N stepped back hurt, "Oh, I'm sorry."

"What are you doing here?" He asked her taking in her attire. His dick twitched when he saw her in heels.

"I just had a rough day and-" Y/N was cut off when a brunette white girl came to the door.

Her tan arm wrapped around Cench's thin waist, "Whose at the door?"

Y/N mugged the white girl as she continued to speak, "Oh, it's just Y/N."

"Hi, Grace." Y/N eyed the two and their interaction.

Y/N felt tears pool into her eyes. She took a deep breath, "I'll just go. I'm sorry to bother y'all."

Oakley's face softened when he noticed her sad energy, "Wait."

Y/N waved him off, "It's fine. I don't even know why I showed up."

Y/N quickly left hitting the elevator button. It opened with ease and she kept her face towards the floor until the doors closed.