Photobomb| Central Cee

"You finally got time to take me on a real date and this is what you come up with?" Y/N asked sipping her chocolate milkshake

Oakley stole a fry from her plate, "What? You don't like it?"

Y/N shrugged her shoulders. She eyed the 60's themed diner around them. Motown Classics played through the speakers. The only other patrons were older couples and families with young kids.

The black and white checkered floor added to the old school ambiance, "It's cute."

Y/N kicked her feet trying to get comfortable in the red leather booth, "I didn't mean to sound selfish or ungrateful."

She smiled at him holding his hand from across the table, "You just came back from London so you must be tired."

Oakley shook his head, "It's okay. It's a bit much."

"You tried. That's all that matters." She said picking up her fries.

He grimaced when she dumped them in her milkshake, "Is that an American thing?"

Y/N laughed, "Bae, it's not that bad. Wanna try?"

He pushed her tray away from him, "I'll stick with my food, thank you very much."

Y/N giggled pulling her food back to her side of the booth. He watched as she enjoyed herself, "How was your new gig?"

Y/N lifted her eyes, "It was cool. I mean they needed a last-minute replacement. I was next on the list."

Oakley eyed her intensely, "What's wrong, love?"

"I don't know. I just don't want people to assume I got my acting job because of you. It matters that people know me for me, not that I'm Central Cee's girl."

Oakley's face softened at her tone, "Babe, you're super talented. Getting that lead role was all you. You deserve it."

She smiled feeling a bit better, "You always know what to say."

Y/N turned her head eyeing the group of teenage girls snapping pictures of them shyly. She thought it was cute how people were scared to come up with them while they were out. They definitely respected him, her, and their relationship.

Y/N waved them over. The girls excitedly came over, "We're sorry to bother but could we get a picture."

Y/N nodded smiling, "I can take it for you."

One of the girls shook her head, "Not with him. With you."

Oakley leaned back into his seat with slight disappointment on his face. Y/N leaned back stunned, "Oh, I thought you wanted one with him."

Oakley blushed when one of the girls gave him her cell phone. He opened the camera app setting it up. Y/N stood up wrapping her arms around the girls. They cheesed for a few photos posing every now and then.

"Thank you!" They said waving goodbye.

Y/N could hear their whispers as they made their way to the door.

"She's so pretty."

"I follow her on social media and she's so nice in real life."

"We are def using this for our scrapbook."

"Who was the guy she was with? We did not want a picture with the white boy."

The bell chimed as they exited. Y/N relaxed sitting back down. She had just experienced her first group of fans.

"Oh, my God." She whispered to Oakley while he laughed.

"I told you, you're becoming popular baby." He smiled proudly.

"That's crazy. I just had one gig and now everybody wants a picture with me." She flicked her hair over her shoulder.

"Woah, don't be so preposterous babe," Oakley said munching on his food.

Y/N tried to hide her laugh, "What?"

"It's like-"

She cut him off, "Nevermind, just kiss me."

Y/N leaned over the booth table kissing his lips. After she finished her food Oakley took her for a drive. Y/N watched the sunset from her window, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Author's Note:

this is short but I wanted to give y'all something.

vote and comment.

Interactive Question: where are y'all from or what country? I lowkey wanna see where the demographic is!