Commitment Issues| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sex scene ahead

Y/N moaned as she rode him. Her hips moved like a snake spelling his name as her wetness coated him. His hands gripped her neck skating down to squeeze her bouncing chest.

Oakley's eyes were closed as he felt pure ecstasy. Y/N tried kissing his lips to heighten the vibe but he turned his head. Her lips kissed his neck instead, sucking lightly.

His hands moved her up and down as he felt his climax, "Fuck, you look good riding my dick like that."

Y/N stayed silent as she felt his climax. Not worrying about herself, she slowed her motion as Oakley tried to catch his breath.

With quickness, she went from his lap to the bed. Oakley lay next to her breathing heavily, "You good?"

Y/N nodded, "Yeah."

But she was lying, she didn't even cum and he knew it too. But he ignored her pulling out his notebook. Y/N moved closer peaking at his song lyrics. Her eyes danced around the blue ink on the pages.

"Working on something?" She asked softly.

Oakley eyed her as he wrote more lyrics, "Yeah."

Y/N couldn't help but stare at the beautiful man in front of her. His curls clung to his sweaty skin. Her fingers twisted around them watching them recoil back in place when she let go. He felt her body heat and his stomach sunk. Oakley tensed closing the book with a snap.

Y/N leaned back giving him space. She stayed silent as she bent down to remove her clothes from the floor. Her eyes pool with tears. It was like this every time he touched down in London. He'd come to see her, wine and dine her, fuck her, and then leave.

Y/N pulled on her clothes with her back turned to him, "I'll just go."

"I'll pay for the Uber."

Y/N tensed, "No."

Her voice came out harsher than it needed to be. Oakley dropped his phone sighing, "We've been over this."

"Yeah, I know." Her voice cracked.

"So then why are you acting like that?"

Y/N wiped her face ignoring his answer, "How about we just end it here?"

Oakley sat up revealing his bare chest, "For what?"

She snapped, "Because you want girlfriend material without a fucking label. Honestly, I'm so done with this."

He had the audacity to laugh, "Really?"

Y/N felt his warmth behind her. He kissed her clothed shoulder rubbing his hands down her braids. She felt a shiver run down her spine when he whispered, "Are you so sure about that?"

Her gut twisted with anger, "Go to therapy or something Cench. The gaslighting doesn't look cute on you nor do those commitment issues."

Her feet hit the floor leaving him behind with just his thoughts. Oakley threw his pillow at the wall when he heard the door slam. "Fuck."

A few months later, Y/N stood in the grocery aisle trying to find her favorite brand of snacks. Her period had her irritable and messy. All she wanted was cookies and her favorite brand of ice cream.

She smiled in excitement when she found her favorite ice cream flavor. Opening the freezer she reached out for it but another hand bumped hers taking the pint. Y/N turned around but froze. Oakley stood watching her.

"Oh."

He tried not to look flustered. He looked down at the ice cream and then the box of cookies in her hand. Oakley knew what that meant. He quickly handed it back to her. "Sorry."

Y/N took the ice cream and gave him a soft smile. She eyed him from head to toe. He looked terrible. His hair was covered with a cap. His eyes seemed to sink into his skull making him look sick.

"Are you okay?" Y/N felt her question slip without thinking.

Oakley cleared his throat, "Yeah. My bad. How you been?"

Y/N smiled, "Good. You?"

"Good." He was lying and she knew it.

Y/N took a step back looking at her ringing phone. Her face lit up when she answered, "Hey babe. Yeah, I just got it. I'll be over soon."

Oakley watched her walk away. His heart clenched as she spoke to another man on the phone. Sighing he put his cart back leaving the store with nothing. His stomach did flips when he saw her getting into her car.

It was now or never.

"Y/N! Wait."

Y/N squinted her eyes at him when he jogged over to her car. "What's up?"

Without speaking he took her face in his hands kissing her. Y/N gasped inhaling his scent. She instantly melted into him, "What are you doing?"

"I'm so sorry. I've been miserable without you!"

Her eyes widened, "Cee, what-"

"Let me finish!"

Y/N let him move closer to her waiting for him to continue. He caressed her warm skin missing the feeling of her, "I can't even eat. My life has been hell. So much shit happened and I wanted to call you but couldn't. I don't know what I was thinking. I can't get you out of my head. Every time I turn I see you. Reminders of you!"

"Oakley, I can't."

He put his finger to her lips, "I know I had a lot going on but just come home, please. I love you."

Her heart clenched at his confession, "Okay. I'll be there."

Authors Note:

Hey y'all I meant to update sooner but I had a health scare. I'm better now.

Vote and comment.

Excuse any errors, its late!