Session| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content ahead and smoking

Y/N chewed on her lip nervously as she sat across from her boyfriend. It was the first time she would sleep over his house and she was losing her mind. She watched as he rolled a blunt focusing.

Cench could feel her staring from across the room. He licked the paper before speaking, "Y/N?"

"Hm?" She asked clearing her throat.

"You're staring. Come here."

She wiped her sweaty palms on her pajama pants. Y/N moved hesitantly towards him ignoring his calm demeanor. He lowly sang to the music playing through the speakers. Without looking up from the blunt he pulled her into his lap.

Y/N got comfortable moving her legs to hang over his. Oakley's arm wrapped around her waist returning to finish his rolling session. Y/N hooked her arms around his neck, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Staring at you."

Oakley shook his head lighting the end of the blunt, "Why?"

Y/N felt nervous all over again. She watched as Oakley took a hit blowing the smoke away from her. He looked at her tilting his head. She smiled a bit leaning down to peck his lips. 

"You scare me a little bit."

He laughed sending vibrations through her body, "You're kiddin'."

Y/N shook her head, "I'm serious."

He held eye contact with her keeping his eyeline steady. Y/N averted her eyes taking the blunt from his hand and hitting the blunt. The silky smoke eased into her body. She blew the smoke away feeling her eyes water.

"I really scare you?" Cench smiled taking the blunt away from her. He took one last hit before putting it out. 

Y/N laughed feeling his arm tighten around her waist, "Just a bit. I'm still trynna get used to being around you that's it."

"Mhm." Oakley leaned forward kissing her lips hard. Y/N felt herself melt into his chest as he bit her lip. His scent was intoxicating.

"Can you tell me why?" He asked lightly kissing her neck.

He grabbed her chin forcing her to look at him, "Y/N."

She giggled feeling a bit high, "You know when I first met you I thought you were gonna be mean as shit. Everybody was like, oh Cench is here. And I'm like who is that?"

He chuckled rubbing her body, "Uh-huh. You were the mean one though with your resting bitch face."

Y/N kissed his cheek, "No. Like I was saying you approached me with your tattoos and shit. I was kinda mad because you had them cornrows in but you smiled at me and I lowkey lost it."

Oakley leaned back a bit, "Wait, you saying you ain't like my hair?"

"Is that all you took from that?" She smiled lazily at him.

He shook his head turning his attention back to her eyes. He glanced around her face making her nervous. His eyes sat red and low. Y/N felt her shoulders relax when he kissed her again. She pulled away glaring into his eyes before flickering down to his plump lips, "You can help me relax though." 

"Really? What do you have in mind love?" Cee smiled at her confidently. 

She cleared her throat, "I...um."

He squeezed her waist again kissing her lips. Her shyness returned but that didn't stop him from moving her legs so she could straddle him. Y/N's breath hitched into her throat when she felt his erection through her pants.

"Just say it." 

Her eyes squeezed shut when he rubbed her butt sucking on her neck, "Mmm."

He moved with ease pulling off her bottoms and rubbing her wet clit. Y/N moved her hips instinctively. Oakley hummed against her lips as he continued to kiss her. He squeezed her thick waist.

Finally, she found the courage to say it while she took off his shirt, "I wanna ride you."

He smiled laughing, "That's all you had to say."

Y/N shut her mouth pulling off the rest of his clothes. She gripped his shoulders sinking down onto his dick. She moaned sweetly as she moved against him, "Mhm, you feel so good."

His eyes closed slightly as he moved her hips against him, "Fuck."

Y/N found her rhythm lifting herself and bouncing every other second. Her mind had stopped racing as she gave in herself feeling less nervous. She leaned down kissing him seductively. He sucked on her bottom lip grunting.

"I'm cumming." She whispered feeling her orgasm creep up.

Y/N panted wiping the light sweat from her forehead as she eased herself off of her boyfriend. He eyed her as she fell beside him. Oakley was still rubbing her hot skin, "You alright?"

"Yes." She looked at him.

"I guess you aren't shy anymore huh."

Y/N laughed kicking him in his side, "Shut up."

Author's Note:

Hey besties! I'm back from the Bahamas, I had a greatttt time on my cruise but I missed y'all fr!

Here's a spicy update for you all. Slow updates this weekend as I return but should be back up and running on Monday. 

Vote and comment.

Ignore mistakes.