Physical Touch| Central Cee

NOTE: really cute shit for all my touch-deprived baddies (MAJOR FLUFF)

Y/N was half asleep on the couch enjoying the quality time by herself. Her cat sat on the ottoman watching her purring.

Her phone rang loudly making her sigh but it was quickly replaced with a smile when her boyfriend's face came on the screen. His face lit up at the sight of her.

"Heyyyy." She said almost kissing the phone.

He laughed at her weirdness, "Can I come over?"

Y/N looked at the clock, it was almost ten at night, "For?"

She had a certain routine. Even if her boyfriend was a famous rapper she still worked a regular nine to five. So by the time she was home, she had a strict routine. But of course, he ignored her routine as always.

He sucked his teeth, "I need a touch-up. Stop acting like a baby yeah?"

Y/N mocked his accent, "I'm not a baby! Where are you right now? Having tea with the queen?"

"No, but I'm outside."

Y/N rolled her eyes as he unlocked her front door sauntering in with a smile on his face. She stayed on the sofa as he crushed her in a hug peppering her face with kisses. She smiled slightly as he rested on top of her even though she had other places for him to sit.

"Bro get off. Your such a simp." Y/N was still using her fake British accent.

He laughed smacking her butt, "Shut up."

"Why are you here again? I thought you were supposed to come over tomorrow?" Y/N asked losing the accent as he lay on top of her.

His cologne made her feel dizzy in a good way. She hit his face lightly as he crushed her with his body, "Can you braid my hair please?"

"Fine. But can you get up? I can't breathe." She said kissing him.

She went to grab her hair supplies as he took off his jacket. Oakley eyed her cat who watched him. He mugged the cat mumbling, "Bitch that's my girlfriend. Once I get her to move in with me you're done."

The cat blinked at him looking a bit mad. Y/N came back into the room as Oakley turned away from the cat acting as if he wasn't messing with him.

Y/N squinted her eyes as she forced him to sit in between her legs. He obliged letting his head rest in her hands. Her fingertips glided down his scalp scratching lightly.

"How many braids do you want?" She questioned kissing his forehead.

"Probably like five." He said holding onto her exposed leg.

Y/N combed his hair out admiring it. She parted it and began braiding. He winched a bit as she tugged on his hair. He hit her leg playfully. Y/N tapped his head with the rat tail comb.

"Boy, I'll stop and you can have a half-done head."

"I'm sorry." He said kissing her knee.

Y/N was almost done. Oakley's hands were wrapped around her legs dragging her closer to him. Her front was already pushing on his back. Goosebumps fell across her soft melanated skin.

Oakley looked over at her cat once again. He was stretching on the opposite couch. The cat blinked at Oakley again. His collar twinkled in the low light.

The cat hissed at him before looking at Y/N. Oakley threw up his middle finger annoyed that Y/N even had a damn cat. He was a dog person.

"I know you did not just flip off Oreo." Y/N gasped dramatically.

Oakley threw his hands up, "I didn't even start it."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I'm done."

She lightly traced his braids as he stood up. His tall frame hovered over her. Y/N realized he was already dressed in nightwear.

She laughed putting two and two together, "Cee if you wanted to see me all you had to do was say so."

He blushed slightly, "I didn't wanna intrude."

"Come on." Y/N turned off the light leading him to her bedroom.

She adjusted herself on the bed. He leaned into her frame tracing her curves. His head rests against her chest listening to her heartbeat. She rubbed his back feeling extra warm inside.

Oakley smiled, "Thanks."

Y/N smiled back, "You're a physical touch type of guy. I know you by now."

He rolled his eyes, "You make me sound like the most romantic person on the fucking planet."

Y/N laughed as the vibrations floated through the room, "You really acting like this when there are clips of you on the internet saying you're a hopeless romantic? Please stop."

Authors Note:

something cute, short and sweet

ugh I kinda hate it thought it's a bit too simple for me