Snapped| Central Cee

Requested by Rueusedbag

Oakley smoked a joint on the private section of the beach. The sun was beginning to rise casting an orange glow in the sky.

Y/N rubbed her tired eyes sitting next to him. She had been up all morning with morning sickness. Oakley eyed her carefully, "You sure you don't wanna go back home?"

She shook her head, "Bali has been great. I don't wanna leave all because of this."

He laughed when she pointed to her stomach. He put out the joint sitting closer to her. He leaned down kissing her stomach. Y/N smiled, "I think it's a boy."

"Really? How can you tell?" He asked quietly.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. I can just feel it."

Oakley placed his hands on her stomach again. He felt her stomach harden a bit. She was only four months but just started showing recently. He felt the baby move a bit, "Holy shit. You can feel that?"

"Yeah, I still got a long way to go. I'm nervous." She told him pushing her shades up her face.

"Don't be. You're gonna be a great mom." His voice was soft making her feel warm inside.

"Right. Oh my God, what if it's twins? I cannot do that."

He laughed at her, "Babe, stop panicking. You're gonna freak yourself out."

Y/N hit his arm, "I knew I should've taken that plan b."

"My bad." He smirked watching her walk back into the room.

A few hours later Y/N was lounging by the pool in the back of the Bali beach house. She floated on top of the water rubbing her stomach. Her eyebrows furrowed when she felt the baby kick again, "Would you stop? I'm trying to enjoy the water."

The kicking didn't stop, "You're already a brat."

Y/N lifted herself from the water going to find Oakley. He was snoring on the bed. She snickered pulling out her phone to snap a picture of him. Y/N's smile dropped when she saw a post sent by her sister. UK Gossip recently posted a picture tagging them...

"CENTRAL CEE AND GIRLFRIEND SNAPPED IN BALI HOLDING PREGNANT BELLY!"

"Fuck." She sighed scrolling through the social media post.

The comments made her nauseous. Even though most were happy and positive she felt blindsided. Now the whole world knew about her.

User 1: omg so happy for them

User 2: she looks like she's 4 months

User 3: Ugh I wish that was me

User 4: she's gonna be so pretty preggo

Oakley was still asleep. She felt her mouth water. Y/N quickly entered the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. She groaned still feeling sick. Flushing the toilet she wiped her mouth.

Oakley stood by the door rubbing his eyes, "You're still feeling sick?"

"It's not the baby."

"Then what is it?" He asked sitting next to her on the floor.

Y/N unlocked her phone showing him the blog post. "You know I wanted to keep this shit a secret. I didn't want no one knowing except for close friends and family."

He placed a hand on her thigh, "It's okay. Look, shit just happens."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "You're so calm about this."

"Gotta be calm for the baby. I don't want what's going on up here to affect what's going on in your stomach." He pointed to her head.

"Are you saying I think too much?" She questioned smiling now.

"A little bit, darlin',"

Y/N sighed, "Fine. Someone saw us outside and snapped a picture. It's done. I'm letting it go."

He laughed, "I swear I don't know how I'm going to deal with you for the next five months."

Authors Note:

short and sweet, hope you like it, friend

vote and comment

INTERACTIVE QUESTION: how old are y'all? I'm gonna be 21 in June! All my Gemini's check in pls.

Also THANK YOU FOR 65k, y'all be running my shit up! ❤️