Jealousy| Central Cee

requested by JayriannaBrooks358

Y/N sipped her drink as she nodded her head. Smooth music played in the background. Y/N played with her glass. Her childhood friend, Jason, was talking about his move to London.

"Oh, my boyfriend is from the UK!" Y/N replied earning a smile from him.

"I see you finally got that man you always wanted!" Jason said playing with his ring.

She blushed, "Nah, he fell in love first."

Y/N made eye contact with Oakley across the room. He was at the pool table lining up the pool balls. He eyed Jason with a look on his face. His jaw tensed before he looked back down.

She quickly went back to her conversation.

"How's your husband?" She asked him.

"Girl, he's great! I'm so glad he's okay with moving across the country. He's the sweetest." Jason pulled out his phone showing Y/N their anniversary pictures.

She gasped, "These are so good! You two look so happy."

Jason took his phone back, "When can I expect a wedding invitation?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, "Uh-uh. If anything expect a baby shower invitation not a wedding."

"You better put in that wedding request before that happens."

"Oakley is so obsessed with babies right now. I'm trying to stay away from him if you know what I mean."

Jason looked across the room at Oakley, "You might wanna go check on him."

Y/N sipped from her glass again, "Why?"

"Because he's looking at me like he wants to break my face."

Y/N gave him a friendly hugged and came over to Oakley. He hit the pool ball with aggressiveness. She rolled her eyes. Y/N rubbed her on the back before kissing his cheek.

"Who pissed in your cereal?"

"What? Who was that?" He asked eyeing the pool table.

"Are you jealous?" Y/N asked teasing him.

"No. Who was he? Do you know him? What's his name?"

Y/N was silent for a moment. Oakley stood next to her trialing his hand from her back to the top of her butt. Y/N knew he was showing off right now. She grinned stupidly, "You're asking a lot of questions."

"Just tell me before I get mad." He nipped at her neck.

Y/N pecked his lips, "He's a friend from high school."

Oakley sighed trying not to roll his eyes. Y/N giggled, "Oh my God. You are jealous!"

He shushed her and looked around, "Maybe a little bit."

"You are so cute. He's gay and married by the way." Y/N whispered in his ear as she walked back over to the bar.

Oakley was left standing there blushing from embarrassment. He laughed to himself before finishing his game.

Authors Note:

Hopefully thats what you wanted lmfao

vote and comment

Sorry for mistakes