Black Swan 3| Central Cee

NOTE: 3rd and final part to black swan, cute shit and some sexual content me thinks!

A few months later, Y/N bit at her nails feeling anxious. The girls ran around in tutus and colorful leotards. A few of the girls opened the heavy curtain peaking out into the audience. They smiled seeing their parents in the seats.

"Come one, get into your places," Y/N whispered pushing some of the girls into their spots.

"Ms. Y/N, is your boyfriend coming?" One of them asked smiling showing her missing teeth.

Y/N wanted to smile, "I don't know. And I keep telling you that he's not my boyfriend."

"Will he bring us cupcakes again?"

"Oh yeah, they were good last time."

"Please, please?"

Y/N shook her head as they got distracted once again. She huffed smiling before placing her hands on her hips, "If you promise me you'll focus I'll buy you all cupcakes and bring them next week."

The girls eagerly nodded before getting into their places. Y/N stepped to the far end of the stage where she was hidden from the audience but the girls could see her if they needed help. Their toothless smiles and cute chubby faces made her heart thump.

The music began playing and the girls took off dancing. Y/N smiled warmly at them as they performed with grace. A cold hand rubbed her back sliding down to her waist. Oakley's cologne invaded her nostrils.

"They're doing good." His deep voice made her ears tingle as he whispered into them.

She smiled allowing his arm to sink into her waist, "Yeah, they're doing great."

Once the song ended, the audience clapped watching the kids run off the stage. They ran into Y/N crushing her in a group hug. Their giggles made Oakley's face warm as he watched them. Y/N rubbed their backs and gave them praise before they saw Oakley standing behind her.

"Look it's Oaktree." One of the youngest of the group tried to pronounce his name correctly but cutely failed. (note: I'm never letting this name die)

He laughed as the girls surrounded him trying to feel his hair. He bent down to their levels avoiding their small hands and eager shouts, "Shhh, they'll hear you. You guys did great."

"Did you bring cupcakes?" The same girl from earlier asked, she was in love with those treats.

He flashed them a bright smile that made them giggle like the school girls they were, "Of course I did."

The girls squealed in hushed tones before running off the their dressing area. Y/N laughed as Oakley pulled her into a hug, "You're a great teacher, you know that?"

Y/N playfully rolled her eyes, "Bro come on, I know that."

Later that night, Y/N was cuddled up with her best friend trying to finish off the last of the cupcakes. She felt his hard chest as she laid on it licking icing off her fingers, "I think my class likes you better than me."

Oakley laughed playing with her braids, "Because I bribed them with snacks."

Y/N sucked her teeth throwing the wrapper on the table before turning her head to look up at him, "I'm glad you made it tonight though. Finally showing up for other people."

He snickered at her joke, "Damn, Y/N. You still mad about that?"

She smiled wickedly, "Maybe."

Oakley shook his head, "I'm still making it up to you I guess."

Y/N rolled her eyes sitting up. She turned around throwing her legs on his lap, "I'm just glad that you didn't let them down but stop bringing them cupcakes before they like you better than me."

"Never."

Her eyes searched his before looking away. His warm hand needed circles into her ankle pulling her body forward. She giggled when his face came down to meet hers. His nose lightly touched hers before his eyes fell onto her lips.

"I thought we said we weren't gonna do this again." Y/N whispered as her fingers ran up his broad shoulders.

Instead of answering he kissed her lightly. Y/N closed her eyes instantly feeling her belly get warm. Her hand ran through his hair as she kissed him back. He tasted the sweet icing on her lips. She moaned lightly when he kissed her neck biting her spot.

Y/N felt his lips on hers again as he rubbed himself against her core. Her legs instantly wrapped around his waist wanting more. She kissed him again before pulling away, "Damn. I thought this was platonic."

Oakley sent her his infamous smile, his cheeks were slightly red, "Not anymore. Might as well finish what we started."

"Fine, come here."

Authors Note:

if y'all run this up, I think imma reward everyone with toe curling smut fr (I'm a gemini so this may or may not be true)

vote and comment, ahh i love cute shit like this