Regrets| Central Cee

NOTE: This might get a bit hectic so keep up & PAY ATTENTION

Requested by Rueusedbag

AGE 17:

Y/N placed her book bag down on her boyfriend's bed eagerly watching him practice his raps. She was new to the UK and he had taken a liking to the foreign girl. She nodded her head really listening to his rhyme.

"I think you need a better beat." Y/N cut him off reaching for the at-home mix board.

He smiled at her, "What do you know about that?"

Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "I know a bit. You're voice is hiding behind the mix. Push it out more. No one's gonna listen to what you're saying if we can't hear you."

Oakley pushed the mix board away tackling her on his small bed. She gasped, "Oakley chill. You want the song done or not?"

He smiled at her again, "Let's take a break."

She rolled her eyes, "Your work ethic sucks babe."

"That reminds me, what should I call myself? Oakley is not a good stage name. Ohh, how about Cench."

Y/N placed her hand on her head steadying herself, "Nah, that's way too street. You wanna be digestible for when you cross over. Niggas are not finna say Cench."

He sighed leaning back and thinking. Y/N sat up hitting his leg, "Central Cee!"

"Oh yeah, I like that."

"See, we can work and chill." She kissed his lips admiring him.

"You sure you don't wanna make a track or something?" He asked her, his voice scruffy from practicing.

Y/N shook her head, "Boy, you know I don't sing."

Of course, she was lying and he knew it. Her voice was beautiful. She never thought about using her gift like he did. And I'd be a secret until she felt like it.

AGE 21:

Oakley shouted popping the champagne bottle on the hotel balcony. Y/N clicked off his Instagram story wiping her tears. She moved to hit the block button.

"Congrats, I hope you enjoy the ride." She spoke into the phone locking the screen.

She wiped her face looking down at her songbook. Her producer hit the speaker, "Y/N you ready to go again?"

"Yeah let's run it back." She ignored the tight feeling in her chest. Her heartbreak was no match for her right now. He was out having fun celebrating his accomplishments while she sobbed in the studio.

It was time to prove that she could do what he did but better.

AGE 22:

"Yo, what's good yall? We got Y/N in the building this morning."