Bandoleros| Central Cee

NOTE: because i was watching fast and furious

NOTE: because i was watching fast and furious...why not. (Tokyo drift, fast five and 2 fast 2 furious are the best ones) and also some sexual situations in this. WE HIT OVER 100 CHAPTERS OMG...

Oakley was perched onto the hood of his sports car. Its bright blue color drew attention at all costs. Flames were etched onto the sides. The license plate on the car read 'CENCH'. He was cocky as fuck and everybody knew it.

Women walked by lurking by the cars and checking out engines. Their heels clicked and mingled with their drunk giggles. His homebody, Mark, was in his car next to his. A simple red McLaren. Their spot in London was famous for its illegal street racing.

"Yo, where's the entertainment? I'm bored." Oakley asked as a woman walked past him gripping his shiny chain.

Mark laughed, his blonde shaggy hair moving with him, "I think it's arriving right now."

Two cars drove through the crowd honking their horns to get people to move. The tinted windows made it hard for Oakley to see but he could tell it was a girl's car. The blush pink car had to be Suki's.

On cue, the pink car rolled in front of him. The window rolled down and a petite Asian girl with dyed hair smiled at him, "Heyyyy. Sorry, I'm late. I had to hook my friend up."

Oakley eyed the car behind hers, "Oh yeah?"

The girl nodded, "We racing today or what? I can't wait to beat your bitch ass."

Mark chuckled trying to get her attention, "Suki, you say that every week and still lose."

Oakley smiled brightly grabbing the attention of another friend. Rocco came over. He was selectively mute and he ran most of the races on Saturday nights in hopes of racking up his money.

"Everybody has to put up something in order to race." Rocco's gruff voice made Suki's mouth twitch.

The girl turned her head around and nodded to the car behind her. It was an all-black 1970 Dodge Charger. Oakley shook his head looking at the body on the car. He kept his thoughts to himself as the window rolled down.

He felt his heart jump at how pretty she was. Y/N hung her head out the window pushing her glasses up on her face, "Aye Suk, what's the hold-up?"

He recognized her American accent. Mark was the first to speak, "Is that who I think it is?"

"I guess all Americans recognize each other then?" Oakley spoke.

Y/N tilted her head and smiled, "Do I smell jealously? Hey Mark, long time no see."

Oakley wanted to scoff. How did she know Mark's white ass but not him? Y/N didn't let her emotions show though. She knew who Oakley was.

Suki laughed tossing a bag out of her window to Rocco, "Is 10k enough for you Roc?"