It's Not Baby Fever This Time| Central Cee

requested by -bloodyscars

Y/N rested on the couch in their newly built home. She snuggled further into the blankets trying to ignore the pain in her stomach. She had just given birth a few weeks ago and she was still healing.

Y/N listened intensely to the baby monitor. Oakley hadn't let her get a chance to bond with their daughter, Oaklyyn (this name is so cute & fitting). She smiled when Oakley carefully carried their daughter into the living room.

He wasn't like those fathers who were scared to pick up their own children. He was careful with Oaklynn but he knew she was made of steel. He rocked her back and forth as she smiled up at him.

"Can I hold her now?" Y/N pouted earning a glare from him.

He shook his head, no. She watched as he pulled back the swaddled pink blanket and rubbed her pretty face. Y/N was almost in tears at the sight. "She's already got you wrapped around her finger and she's only three weeks old."

Oakley laughed, "I don't care. She's so perfect. She looks like you, though."

"You say it likes it a bad thing. She's got your eyes. She'll grow to look like you! Especially after the way you annoyed me during pregnancy." Y/N said staring at Oaklynn.

Oaklynn was the perfect mix of them. She had Y/N's hair type but Oakley's dark hair color. Her eyes matched his; slim and brown. Her skin was a mix between theirs, smooth with melanin and a hint of whatever he had. Y/N couldn't tell whose smile she had but she hoped it was his.

Y/N sat up knowing it was time for her to feed. On cue, Oaklynn began crying. He passed her over to Y/N. Still breastfeeding she pulled her shirt down allowing Oaklynn to begin feeding. Oakley went over to sit next to Y/N.

He rubbed her aching feet, "How are you feeling?"

"Good. You've been doing all the work. I appreciate you for that." Y/N winced a bit as Oaklynn kept sucking for milk.

Oakley shook his head, "Nah, you're my wife. I'm supposed to be taking care of our kids. Your job is to rest."

Y/N realized Oaklynn was done feeding. She pulled her shirt back up and wiped the milk off her face. Oaklynn's eyes began to drop slightly feeling like milk drunk. Y/N smiled as she handed her back to Oakley.

He put her in the bassinet by the couch and left her alone. He leaned down kissing her lips, "Thank you for giving me a baby."

Y/N smirked, "You were plotting on me from day one."

Oakley smiled sheepishly, "Maybe. But, I'm so serious. I've never loved someone like I love you. So bringing her into this world was something orchestrated by God."

Y/N felt her hormones skyrocket, "You're gonna make me cry."

"I'm sorry. I forgot you're still all over the place." He quickly wiped her tears.

"I love you. I wish I could kiss you but I wouldn't be able to stop." Y/N smiled turning to lie on him instead of the pillows.

Oakley laughed pulling her closer. He looked down at her sleeping figure and then looked back over to his daughter.

Authors Note:

omg i could see him with a daughter fr

vote and comment

I tried my best with this, hope you like it

THANK YOU FOR 14K, might double update